Everyday, you’re called upon to drive growth, adapt, and find new ways to innovate and create. You’ve got this.
Be the Hero.
In the manufacturing industry, managing the impossible and navigating uncertainty is just part of the job—and with new entrants, rising expectations, and increasing competition, you have to stay on your toes. SugarCRM can help you innovate, identify new ways to drive growth, gain a competitive edge, and power into a more promising future.
Monetize Your Data
Collecting customer data within your manufacturing systems is crucial, but are you turning back-office data into front-office sales and marketing activities?
- AI-driven computing analyzes and explains your data, arming sales teams with actionable insights into every customer, product, and sale.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with AI-driven insights to boost your share of wallet.
Accelerate Lead to Cash
Take digital transformation to the front-office and revolutionize the customer buying journey with automated and accelerated lead-to-cash. From sparking interest to sealing deals, SugarCRM turbocharges every step.
- Guide your sellers through the sales cycle leveraging best practices and next best action to increase deal velocity.
- Use advanced CPQ tools as a dynamo for accurate and fast proposal generation.
Differentiate with Service Excellence
Customer service incidents are the moments of truth that matter the most to your customers. These critical moments put your entire organization to the test: How quickly can you respond?
- Consistently deliver on your promises with operational excellence and flawless execution from low-touch digital service to high-touch customer support and on-site field service.
- Create more value for your customers beyond just resolving customer issues. Help them to identify opportunities that drive revenue & profits.
Manage your Accounts Lifecycle
Take charge of your accounts: What’s the health of your top account? What’s the revenue target for each account this year and over the next three years? If you want to keep customers for life and build long-term profitable relationships, you need to manage your accounts strategically.
- Get recommendations for the next move at any moment of the account lifecycle.
- Improve retention with value-added offers and detect churn risks early.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with AI-based mapping of account intel and purchase histories across your installed base to grow your business.
We Know Manufacturing:
20 Years of Experience and 1000+ Customers
The 2024 State of CRM Report
Insights from 800+ sales, marketing, service, and IT leaders around the world on what new CRM activities leading organizations have adopted.
Connecting the Manufacturing Value Chain
Uncover the potential of connecting CRM and ERP to streamline the customer purchase journey across both systems.
Maximizing Profit from Quote to Sales to Service
Watch this on-demand webinar where industry experts discuss RevOps best practices in the industrial, manufacturing, and distribution sectors.