5 Can’t Miss SugarClub Posts from May 2022
We have exciting content in SugarClub from May 2022! Explore new topics, engage with fellow users, find quick tips, and discover new ways to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub great content, so we’ve compiled our favorite May 2022 posts:
- Advanced Forecasting and Pipeline Analytics in Sugar Sell will get you invaluable insights into your sales and marketing metrics, helping you understand normal patterns and relationships in your data. Learn how to take action based on ever-changing business conditions.
- Know your “Why” to avoid getting overwhelmed by all the new technology features you’re implementing. As part of Sugar’s GROW Adoption Framework, defining your vision will help assess your company’s evolution, whether you are just starting or revisiting your current system.
- Thought-Leadership Podcast Featuring Business Leaders and Their Strategies for Growth: This May, we launched the Fuel Growth podcast series with Clint Oram, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, and Lizzy Overlund, Global Customer Experience Director at SugarCRM as they explore strategies to accelerate business growth with some of the best founders, executives, and market commentators.
- Sugar Market 22.7 is now available: See what’s new in Sugar Market, including Email Builder 2.0 enhancements, updated CRM sync behavior, and more. Also, some of the issues reported by Market users have been resolved.
- Adding AWS-powered fraud detection to Sugar Sell – Conclusion: The last part in our series to implement fraud detection in Sugar Sell to catch and prevent possible online fraud on new accounts, distinguish between real and fake accounts and online payment, and detect and flag fraudulent transactions. If you didn’t get the chance to read the entire series, you can find the first three posts here:
It’s a Wrap!
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories with us, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to improve your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event. Everyone is welcome in the Club!