The theme of last month’s SugarCon2015 was “Connecting i2i,” and I have to say, it was really inspiring to see all the attendees taking advantage of the rich assortment of keynotes, panel discussions and technical sessions presented by industry leaders and Sugar users, partners and developers.
But don’t make the mistake of thinking that the end of the conference meant the end of “connecting.”
Just this week we uploaded SugarCon2015 session videos and PPTs to sugarcon.sugarcrm.com, a microsite devoted entirely to nurturing the collaboration and learning that happens at every one of our Sugar conferences. We hope you’ll turn to the site again and again and see it as a valuable resource for information that can help you improve customer relationships and ultimately, transform your business. When you visit, you’ll find that sugarcon.sugarcrm.com features a broad range of keynotes and presentations.
These SugarCon2015 keynotes contain powerful insights to help you deliver the personal, meaningful customer experiences now essential for revenue growth:
- Stop the Excuses and Get Started – Transforming Your CX Ecosystem: Rick Parrish, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Data Inspired Relationships: Unleash Insights and Create Growth: Matt Collins, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, Dun & Bradstreet
- Thriving in Today’s Customer-Driven World: Bryan Brown, VP of Product Strategy, Silverpop, an IBM Company
- Doing Business from the Customer’s Perspective: Phil Winters, Customer Perspective Champion, CIAgenda
- Putting Customers First – Again: Larry Augustin, CEO, SugarCRM
- Fusing CX to CRM: Customer Journey Mapping: Jennifer Stagnaro, CMO, SugarCRM
- Reimagining CRM: The Customer Perspective: Clint Oram, CTO, SugarCRM
We’ve downloaded 29 presentations in all, and they cover a variety of today’s hottest customer engagement topics. Here’s a small sampling:
- Sales is from Mars & Marketing is from Venus
- The Modern CRM – A Forrester Perspective
- Integrating Marketing, Sales and Service for Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Optimizing the Sales Experience – Stories and Sales Models from the Road
- No Coding Required: Configure Sugar for Enhanced Sales
Are you ready to “re-connect i2i?” Please join us at sugarcon.sugarcrm.com, and of course, we look forward to seeing everyone next year at SugarCon 2016, June 13-16 in San Francisco!
Want to check out SugarCon 2015 photos? You can view them and tag yourself on our Facebook page.