Reach New Heights and Fuel Growth with Sugar
After a challenging year, we felt nothing but pure excitement, thanks to You—our customers. We’ve been surprised, challenged, and inspired by you to push our business and products forward every single day.
We Had Big Ideas
Our goal was to create real-world results that are good for business and good for customers, so we’ve launched SugarPredict to take the guesswork out of your processes with AI for all, and help you replace fragmented, out-of-date, and incomplete pictures with a sharply focused understanding of both customers and business.
We’ve since expanded SugarPredict’s powerful AI capabilities by adding sentiment analysis, designed to supercharge every sales and service interaction with the power of knowing each customer and prospect emotional state and intent.
We Made Bold Moves
We continued our global expansion and added new resources to fuel our growing presence in Latin America by signing up with Technology Cost Partners, rounding out its vibrant ecosystem of partners in the region.
To help you remove the roadblocks to growing your business, we made bold acquisitions such as SugarOutfitters and AddOptify.
We Invested in Customer Success
We think it’s essential to connect teams, insights, and customers and offer support for the entire customer lifecycle.
SugarConnected was a virtual journey to uncover business insights from Sugar leadership and also from customers like you. We wanted to see where we stand and what’s on the horizon.
SugarClub’s event ClubZone was our inaugural virtual user conference aiming to help every user be successful in their role using Sugar’s products. The SugarU Podcast is designed for Sugar administrators to inform and teach them about all the exciting ways we can help them be champions for success. You can listen to it on SugarClub or on your favorite podcast app.
Our inaugural awards program celebrated Sugar’s global customers, who pushed our boundaries for breakthrough customer experience and business growth.
We got recognized as a Great Place to Work, proving our commitment to providing an exceptional people-first company culture and employee experience with high standards of ethics and integrity.
We’ve reached new highs, and we are proud of our portfolio recognitions:
- SugarCRM Takes 1st Place in New Software Reviews CRM Emotional Footprint Report
- SugarCRM Named a Hot Company to Watch in 2021 by Nucleus Research
- SugarCRM Named a Leader in 2021 Nucleus Research CRM Value Matrix
- SugarCRM Garners Gold Stevie® Award Winner Honors for Best New Product—Relationship Management in 2021 American Business Awards®
- SugarCRM Wins 2021 CRM Excellence Award, presented by CUSTOMER magazine and TMC, a global, integrated media company.
- SugarCRM Named Product of the Year in the 2021 Sales and Marketing Technology Awards
- SugarCRM Named “Best Overall CRM Solution” in 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program
- SugarCRM Named a Top Vendor in Constellation ShortList for B2C Marketing Automation for Small and Midsize Business
- SugarCRM Named a Leader in Four Categories in the 2021 CRM Industry Leader Awards
- Sugar Sell named Mid-Market Leader CRM for 21st, 22nd, and 23rd quarters by G2
It’s A Wrap
This year, we challenge ourselves to be more connected and more agile. Our customers are our competitive weapon, and we will continue to thrive together, looking for the next best thing and constantly improving ourselves. We won as one because our customers believed in us. In the future, we don’t want to disappoint you, so we’ll continue to fuel growth.
Sugar rocks this year, too, as we’ve already won three awards and a competitive industry analyst ranking showing our commitment to delivering innovative technology that helps businesses create customers for life. SugarCRM has once again been named a Leader in the Nucleus Research CRM Technology Value Matrix for the second year running.
Our users love us! SugarCRM was named Champion in Customer Relationship Management for Midmarket in the 2022 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Emotional Footprint Report. The report offers detailed customer insights on key customer relationship metrics and value drivers such as plan to renew or likeness to recommend that make up the overall customer experience (CX) score. The report showcases vendors’ top capabilities and features to help you maximize success with your technology decisions.
Anything can happen, or everything is possible when you let the platform do the work!