Salespeople and marketers should work closely and collaboratively when they implement account-based marketing strategies. However, the two teams are often at odds and don’t share the same goals. At Sugar, we knew there was a way to ditch the blind spots and roadblocks that prevented our marketing and sales teams from working together to drive more pipeline.
In this webinar hosted by Bombora, the leading provider of intent data for B2B sales and marketing, we showcased Sugar’s winning formula for sales and marketing success. By surfacing Triblio’s account intel and Bombora’s Company Surge® intent data to prioritize accounts, we coordinate the next best actions within the Sugar platform to deliver personalized outreach. If you would like to see the full video recording, you may access it here.
Below are some key takeaways from the discussion between Jason Rushforth, SVP & GM, Americas at SugarCRM, Clare Dorrian, Chief Marketing Officer at SugarCRM, Andrew Mahr, Chief Customer Officer at Triblio, and Marissa Bialick, Demand Marketing Manager at Bombora:
- We all own pipeline: Marketing and sales teams need to work together to refine each stage of their sales process, and how they can empower each other to succeed.
- Data doesn’t lie: Bombora’s Company Surge® intent data uncovers which businesses research the products and services you and your competitors sell through third-party data, while Triblio’s Smart Score layers first-party data to prioritize accounts. All of this data fed directly into CRM, and combined with marketing intel allows sales to focus their time and personalize outreach where it matters most.
- Technology and data should enable you, not paralyze you: If your sales and marketing technology introduce more roadblocks and blind spots instead of ditching them, you should look into finding a platform that does the work for you.
- The true winning formula for ABM is sales and marketing alignment: All the sales and marketing technology in world won’t help you target and win new accounts if your salespeople and marketers don’t work together. Ultimately, improved communication, goal-setting, and integrating your CRM and marketing automation solutions are the winning formula to ensure your sales and marketing success.
If you would like to learn more about ABM and aligning your marketing and sales teams, we highly recommend these resources:
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration Simplified – As experts in both CRM and marketing automation, we put together this eBook to help you understand the value you could gain with integrated tools.
- The Dynamic Duo: Sales & Marketing Working Together – Learn how to seamlessly align your sales and marketing teams by utilizing CRM and marketing automation technologies.