How to Improve CX with Self-Service
If you’re looking to open more customer service channels without breaking the bank, look no further! We want to help you give your customers the freedom to engage with you where, when, and how they want.
In this webinar, Volker Hildebrand, SVP, Product Marketing and Eric Okimoto, Director of Product Management at SugarCRM will show you how to reduce costs and enable customers to connect with you on their own terms while building long-term, high-value relationships with them with Sugar Serve’s Self-Service Center.
Watch the first two minutes of the webinar below. If you’d like to watch the full recording, you can do it here.
The Future of Customer Service
Technology is changing the way businesses provide customer service, while customers change the rules of engagement. According to Gartner, 80% of B2B sales interactions between suppliers and buyers will occur in digital channels by 2025, while 85% of customer service interactions will start with self-service by 2025.
Combining self-service capabilities with the human touch of customer service representatives is key to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Self-Service with Sugar Serve
With Sugar’s Self-Service Center, customers can easily search your knowledge base, get questions answered instantly, and open cases for extra assistance without ever having to pick up the phone. Minimize overall caseload and resolve issues faster.
Serve’s Self-Service capabilities allow customers to solve some inquiries on their own terms. The Document Center, Knowledge Base and Website Help Center will give them access to documents and valuable information on some of the most common features of your products or services, and enable them to receive online assistance when and how they need it.
What’s Next in Sugar Serve?
We’re continually improving Serve with an array of capabilities that facilitate user experience and interactions. Here are some of the features you should expect in the near future:
- Self-Service Scheduling: Improve your customers scheduling experience by providing them flexibility to schedule on their own time, directly from their devices.
- Self-Service Help Center: Re-skinning our current knowledge base to provide a better knowledge base and search experience.
- Self-Service Digital Customer Engagement: Extend self-service capabilities to sales cycles and marketing campaigns.
If you would like to learn more about Sugar’s reporting and dashboards capabilities, we highly recommend these resources:
- Sugar Serve Demo – Watch our demo and see Sugar Serve’s core capabilities in action.
- SugarCRM: A Better Way to CRM – Learn how SugarCRM makes keeping up with all customer relationships pain-free.
- Crafting the Winning Formula for Sales and Service – This guide analyzes how building synergy between sales and service opens up the potential for exponentially better customer experiences.
- Customer Service Essentials for CX Success – This whitepaper takes a deep dive into what it takes to achieve CX success and create customers for life.