How AI Shapes Business, with B2B Consultant Pam Didner
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the way we use marketing, sales, and service platforms. AI enables marketers to score and qualify leads without lifting a finger, sales to spend time on deals most likely to close and service agents prepared to help by knowing a customers’ disposition ahead of time.
In this webinar, we showcased how AI shapes CRM, marketing automation, and customer service software today. Below are the first 2 minutes of the webinar and the slide deck. If you would like to see the full video recording, you may access it here.
Below are some key takeaways from our discussion with Pam Didner, B2B and Tech Marketing Consultant, Author, and Speaker:
AI Comes in Different Forms and Shapes
When we hear about artificial intelligence, the first thing that comes to mind is either a hyper-intelligent computer or robots set on destroying the world. The truth is nowhere as scary.
From our mobile devices telling us what to read and how traffic is along our route, to smart home devices learning your routine, and optimizing for efficiency, we benefit from AI in some without even realizing it.
How AI Shapes the SugarCRM Platform
Sugar’s AI engine, SugarPredict, leverages vast external data sources to surface insights unique to your business and help you:
- Find out which of your leads are more likely to engage with your marketing campaigns
- Predict who is most likely to become a customer
- Know your customers’ outlook and attitude towards you.
If you would like to learn more about leveraging artificial intelligence for marketing, sales, and service, we highly recommend these resources:
- Sales + Marketing: Better Together – In this report, we explore the reasons behind marketing and sales misalignment, and how to find the winning formula to win business.
- Why Data and AI Matter in Sales – Download this whitepaper by Ventana Research and find out AI is essential in helping companies find potential gaps in their customer journeys, speed up the sales cycle, and uncover new opportunities.