Have Your Voice Heard: Help Define the Future of Open Source
Supported by 35 collaborating organizations (including SugarCRM), Black Duck Software and North Bridge, in partnership with Forrester Research Analyst Jeffrey Hammond, are teaming up to announce the 2014 Future of Open Source Survey! This is your chance to help shape the future of open source and be a part of an industry wide discussion sharing your views with today’s industry leaders.
Over the past eight years, this annual survey has sparked important discussions around open source adoption. Show your support for the open source community and share your perspective by taking the Future of Open Source Survey.
Take the survey here to voice your opinion and contribute to the conversation around:
- Why companies engage directly with and contribute to open source communities
- The importance and potential impact of upcoming new developments in open source
- What business problems can be solved by open source now and in the future
Then, register for the live webinar, revealing the survey results on April 3, 2014. The results will also be shared on Twitter from the @FutureofOSS account, using the hashtag #FutureOSS.
Don’t miss the live panel discussion on the industry’s hottest trends and the future of open source survey results featuring:
- Lou Shipley, CEO and President at Black Duck
- Michael Skok, General Partner at North Bridge
- Jeffrey Hammond, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals at Forrester Research
- More to be added!