SugarCRM Announces 2021 Customer Breakthrough Award Winners
Inaugural Awards Program Celebrates Global Customers Pushing the Boundaries of the Sugar Platform for Breakthrough Customer Experience and Business Growth
CUPERTINO, Calif. — November 15, 2021 — SugarCRM, provider of the award-winning AI-driven CRM platform, today announced the global winners of its inaugural SugarCRM Customer Breakthrough Awards. The awards recognize breakthrough success in customer experience with winners in various awards categories, including regional Customer of the Year winners in Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Latin America, and North America.
Winners of the 2021 SugarCRM Customer Breakthrough Awards are:
- Winner – Adoption for Growth – Deutsche Presse-Agentur GmbH (dpa). The German news agency was chosen for excellence in driving sales personnel adoption of the Sugar platform, excelling in stakeholder management to consistently educate and align business processes for improved business outcomes. Special recognition is extended to Fellows Consulting Group, LLC for dpa support.
- Winner – Business Transformation – Cortech Developments. Established in 1992 and U.K.-based, Cortech Developments is a leading industry specialist in risk mitigation, providing integrated software solutions for building, fire, energy and security systems worldwide. Migrating to SugarCloud and introducing a robust, reliable, secure, compliant and scalable platform, Cortech has gained a stronger understanding of the customer experience, seen internal productivity gains, and is now able to deliver even more value to its partners. Special recognition is extended to redk for Cortech Developments support.
- Winner – Customer of the Year (Asia Pacific) – Stockwell. Stockwell delivers end-to-end property solutions that span development, investment, and management in Australia. The company uses Sugar to perform market segmentation and deliver a personalized client engagement at every stage of the customer decision-making journey. Deployed in the cloud, Sugar brings greater flexibility and scalability into its operations, helping Stockwell fuel business growth and meet new demands.
- Winner – Customer of the Year (EMEA) – Hermann Hartje KG. Based in Northern Germany, Hermann Hartje underwent a complete digital transformation with Sugar to become the go-to wholesaler in the automotive and cycling industries. Sugar is an intrinsic part of the business, helping improve sales processes and upgrade the customer experience. With a digital-first approach firmly in place, the company experienced minimal disruption when the global pandemic hit. Special recognition is extended to atlantis dx GmbH for Hermann Hartje support.
- Winner – Customer of the Year (Latin America) – Casabaca – Toyota. Casabaca is the oldest, family-owned Toyota dealership in Ecuador. During the pandemic, Casabaca leveraged Sugar to replace traditional methods of driving in-store traffic with a digital-first approach. Integrating digital channels helped increase lead conversion rates (from 1.2 to 2.6%) and boosted online sales by 15 percent monthly. CRM forms an integral part of the corporate strategy and the team continues to innovate with Sugar to enhance the auto sales process. Special recognition is extended to Inteli-k for Casabaca support.
- Winner – Customer of the Year (North America) – Corvus Janitorial. A leading commercial cleaning services provider and franchisor in the U.S., Corvus uses Sugar to support sales and service to potential franchisees and commercial businesses. As a result of tighter customer engagement and greater customer satisfaction, business for Corvus is booming. Special recognition is extended to Technology Advisors for Corvus Janitorial support.
- Winner – Customers for Life – UDR. The premier provider of luxury apartment living in the U.S. was chosen for its delivery of exceptional, personalized customer service and support. UDR leverages the full Sugar platform to manage the prospect and resident experience, including developing an SMS integration to meet customers where and how they prefer to interact in today’s digital-first era. Special recognition is extended to MasterSolve for UDR implementation and support.
- Winner – CX Innovation – SMC. A worldwide leader in pneumatic control engineering and industrial automation support technology headquartered in Tokyo, SMC has expanded its adoption of Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Connect by 400 percent while adding the powerful Sugar Market solution to its sales and marketing stack. SMC is leveraging Sugar in 7 languages to support its global sales and marketing efforts spanning 84 countries worldwide.
- Winner – Impact for Change – RSPCA Australia. Committed to animal welfare, the Australian organization was chosen for its contributions to the community. With a central view of managing donations, enquiries and advocacy actions, RSPCA Australia uses Sugar to create more effective and targeted supporter campaigns while reducing complexity in the distribution of funds.
- Winner – Sales Excellence – American Marketing & Publishing (AMP). A provider of local marketing services to more than 50,000 independent small business owners across the U.S. With Sugar, AMP has simplified time-consuming tasks, making sales accounting and administrative work faster, easier, and more efficient. Special recognition is extended to Faye for AMP support.
- Winner – Top Marketing Campaign of the Year – Funds2Orgs. The largest shoe drive fundraising company in the U.S. is recognized for the best creative, most successful integrated marketing campaign. Managing customer data with Sugar’s modern marketing automation platform has enabled the nonprofit to expand while enforcing data integrity and the ability to retarget past prospects. Special recognition is extended to Faye for Funds2Orgs support.
“Congratulations to our SugarCRM Customer Breakthrough Award winners for showcasing how Sugar solutions and services make the hard things easier for sales, marketing, and service. Even in the throes of a global pandemic, these customers were able to overcome disruption by leveraging technology to drive innovation and success in the most challenging of business circumstances,” said Chris Pennington, Chief Customer Officer, SugarCRM. “We’re pleased to recognize these Sugar customers around the globe that are letting the platform do the work for next-level customer experience and business performance.”
Learn more about the 2021 SugarCRM Customer Breakthrough Awards.
SugarCRM is how marketing, sales, and service teams finally get a clear picture of each customer to help businesses reach new levels of performance and predictability. Sugar is the CRM platform that makes the hard things easier. Thousands of companies in over 120 countries rely on Sugar to achieve high-definition CX by letting the platform do the work. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Sugar is backed by Accel-KKR.
For more information about SugarCRM, visit: www.sugarcrm.com.
Lutz Public Relations and Marketing (for SugarCRM)