Case Study: Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply Improves Email Marketing And Lead Capture With SugarCRM
Worldwide Supply buys and sells used network equipment and provides maintenance and support services for that equipment. When the company started, most of its business processes were manual. And Microsoft Outlook and Excel were its primary information management tools. As Worldwide Supply grew, eventually reaching 50 employees and tripling its sales force, it needed a more robust solution.
- Track and manage customers in four verticals
- Accommodate complex business processes
- Scale to support growth
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Along with ease of customization, Worldwide Supply wanted a CRM solution that could easily integrate with SAP, which made an open source product the logical choice. After evaluating some of the major proprietary CRM vendors, Worldwide Supply chose SugarCRM and engaged Sugar partner NEPO Systems to implement and customize the solution.
- Provides unified access to customer, product, and sales data
- Increases sales team efficiency
- Enables highly targeted marketing campaigns
- Quickly turns data into reports that increase business insight
- Saves between 30 and 40 work hours per month through automated reporting, nearly a full work week for a team member
- Automates customer surveys, saving 10 hours per month
- Enables bi-monthly email marketing to 17,000 global customers