We have very exciting news for our customers using Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise. But, before we get into details, we’d like to offer our sincerest thanks for being loyal customers. You are why Sugar is the platform that eliminates blind spots, minimizes busy work, and removes roadblocks, and we will continue to improve it with more capabilities that let the platform do the work.
We are excited to announce that, with the Sugar Q2 2022 (12.0) release, expected to arrive in April, SugarCRM will convert all SugarCloud-hosted Professional and Enterprise customers to Sugar Sell. Our on-premises customers running Sugar Professional will receive Enterprise licenses at no additional costs.
Converting SugarCloud Professional and Enterprise Customers to Sugar Sell
Starting in April, you will receive a complimentary conversion from Sugar Professional or Enterprise to Sugar Sell, SugarCRM’s next-generation Sales platform.
With Sell, you will maintain all the functionality and the look & feel you enjoy today. In addition, you will also get access to loads of new features designed to increase visibility into your customers’ needs and help you win more business, all at no extra license cost to you.
Sell enables your team to:
- Get Timely Insights – Extract the insights from customer data you need regardless of if it’s now, six months ago, or next year.
- Automate Critical Business Processes – Automate processes with advanced business process management, including visual workflow design, time-based alerts, approvals, and escalations.
- Take Your CRM With You – Stay on top of every deal and access all your data—no matter where you go or what supported device you use—with our hugely popular mobile apps.
- Accelerate Sales and Improve Pipeline Management – Manage all selling activities, including leads, opportunities, contacts, customers, quotes, and interactions.
- Find and Respond to Trends – Gain visibility into metrics, KPIs, customers, pipeline, and activities with robust pre-built and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Integrate with Everything – Integrate your everyday tools, from email and calendars to online meetings and social media apps, so sales opportunities will follow wherever you go.
Looking to find out more about your new Sell capabilities after upgrading?
- For all current SugarCloud Professional customers, click here to see the new features included with Sell once you upgrade.
- For current SugarCloud Enterprise customers looking to learn more about their new Sell features, check out this link.
Upgrading On-Premises Professional Customers to Sugar Enterprise
Starting in April with the 12.0 release, Sugar customers currently using Professional on-premises will receive complimentary licenses for Sugar Enterprise, the most advanced on-premises CRM. You can then convert your instance to Enterprise according to your timelines and upgrade processes. Sugar will continue maintenance for all supported versions of Sugar Professional.
If you want to find out more about what you can expect when you upgrade to Sugar Enterprise, learn about your new capabilities in Sugar here.
The Best is Yet to Come
We have a few exciting announcements up our sleeves that we can’t wait to share with you. Watch our blog for more news!
In the meantime, we also highly recommend taking a look at the following resources to learn more about Sugar Sell:
- Sell Demo – Get to know Sugar Sell, the sales force automation solution that lets you click less and sell more.
- 2022 CRM Impact Report – Insights from 1,600 sales and marketing leaders worldwide on how CRM can transform customer churn into long-term customer retention.
- 2022 CRM Buyer’s Guide – Choosing a CRM doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge that keeps you up at night. We prepared a guide to help you pick the right CRM for you.
- Sales + Marketing: Better Together – In this guide, we explore the winning formula to win business and align sales and marketing.
- Crafting the Winning Formula for Sales and Service – In this guide, we explore how building synergy between sales and service opens up the potential for exponentially better customer experiences.