5 Can’t Miss SugarClub Posts from August 2022
While summer has now come to an end, it’s still full steam ahead for SugarClub! We are here to deliver great content, so you stay tuned with new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite August 2022 posts:
- New Webinar in September — Extend Sugar: Supercharge Your CRM with New Capabilities. SugarCRM has formed strategic partnerships with Triblio (a Foundry Company) and DealHub, two leading sales and marketing technology platforms. This webinar will show you how to extend the Sugar platform to engage with your prospects and customers using groundbreaking new digital tools.
- You can now use Sugar Maps in the mobile app! Sugar Mobile 48.0 was released last week and included a major feature worth checking out if you are a Sugar Maps user in the desktop app—the ability to map and route records directly within the mobile app instead of opening up your device’s mapping application.
- Introducing the Breakthrough Technology Partnership Award. This award celebrates a partner and SugarCRM customer who have joined forces to drive innovation and positive business outcomes together. If you have an amazing story to tell about how leveraging Sugar resulted in real business achievements, knowing that you had the full support of your partner during the journey, begin your nomination now!
- Meet other Sugar Customers and SME’s in the new Social Club! We are excited to announce Social Club—regularly held virtual meetups with other Sugar customers and Sugar’s Subject Matter experts to take your Sugar experience to the next level. Each month, we’ll select popular topics our customers have said they want to learn more about and plan a Social Club meet-up for fellow users and our own experts to join in on the conversation.
- Release Week Returns — Learn About the Q3 2022 Product Releases. We’ve centralized everything we have on the Q3 2022 product release in this special group in SugarClub. Whether you’re a business user or a manager, a marketer, services, or a salesperson, you’ll find it easier to educate yourself on new product enhancements and innovations.
It’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!