In a competitive and fast-moving modern marketplace, companies focusing on the customer have a distinct advantage. Customer-centric businesses are 60% more profitable than their counterparts due to their drive to understand and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Creating seamless customer experiences (CX) throughout your business is more critical than ever before.
Fortunately, SugarCRM provides a series of solutions that allows your company to deliver on CX throughout the customer’s journey from marketing to sales and service. Our platform offers high-definition CX that makes it possible to leverage predictability and combine it with a comprehensive view of the customer’s journey, letting you anticipate customer needs and plot the best paths forward. That mission is supported by three major components of the Sugar platform: Market, Sell and Serve.
Sugar Market: A Customer-Centric Approach to Marketing
In the era of the agile business, marketing campaigns that settle for the old paradigm of simply generating leads and pushing them through to sales are forgoing a significant opportunity in creating seamless CX. Sugar Market is designed to answer a new paradigm. Marketing makes maximum use of its position as the first point of contact to gather the information sales teams need to deliver superb CX in their own right.
Sugar Market provides powerful assets in the quest for CX performance:
- Inbound traffic management gives users a suite of tools offering a single platform for managing social media and paid search advertising, providing comprehensive SEO auditing and tracking engagement from your prospects across multiple channels.
- Automated campaigns can be set up with Market’s tools, including user-friendly landing page and form creators, drag-and-drop editing, template building and code-your-own options for building email campaigns, and online and offline event management tools.
- Lead nurturing allows users to target prospects with precision at specific points in the buyer’s journey to serve personalized content at large volumes and score leads to set priorities for the sales team.
- Real-time reporting and analysis with interactive dashboards, customizable reports, and visualizations make it easy to focus on the precise metrics relevant to almost any question you might need to answer.
- Native integrations with Sugar Sell and other customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, and NetSuite.
Sugar’s marketing automation comes with industry best practices built into its tools and processes, and it functions at all times to align sales and marketing in view. CRM integration provides one-click access for your sales team to all the lead information and general activity data they need. It sends automated alerts for engagements with high-scoring prospects and offers actionable intelligence to all the stakeholders who require it. This combination of data and automation makes it easier than ever for sales and marketing teams to work together to enhance customer experiences.
Sugar Sell: A Next-Generation CRM Platform
Sales is the business of building the best possible customer relationships. Sugar Sell‘s multiple award-winning CRM tools are built to give every sales rep the tools to achieve their best performance, serving up the information they need at the precise time they need it before they have to ask.
Sugar Sell’s CRM features are diverse:
- Sugar Hint provides automated data acquisition, yielding detailed customer intelligence without the need for data entry. It offers automated real-time alerts for account activity, letting you know when accounts are at risk of churning or at their most engaged and letting your team get ahead of the game.
- Sugar Customer Journey Solution lets you map the customer journey for each prospect and build workflows that help your team engage them with maximum success.
- Sugar Connect embeds the CRM inside G Suite and Office 365, making it possible for email campaigns to draw automatically on your relationship data without ever requiring manual data entry.
- Renewals Console provides automations specific to subscription-based businesses, including no-touch renewals.
Sell also supports a mobile CRM app that allows your team to take this feature set on the go, easily configurable for a company’s specific needs and branding.
Sugar Serve: Process-Driven Customer Support
The culminating component of excellent CX is customer service. Sugar Serve provides sophisticated customer support that leverages a genuine 360-degree view of each customer. It aims to improve agent productivity, support customer self-service, and generally increase customer satisfaction.
Sugar Serve offers a series of powerful features to carry out this mission, including a unified service console for agents, automated case and SLA management, and pre-packaged reporting and analytics tools:
- SugarLive offers streamlined, omnichannel customer engagement by coupling Amazon’s cloud technology with the high-definition and time-aware customer insights native to Sugar’s platform. Customer-facing teams can respond rapidly to customers’ questions, use proactive and personalized messaging and benefit from automated workflows and message routing.
- CX dashboards and reports make real-time insight into and monitor your support efforts possible and can be further enhanced through the time-aware analytics of Sugar Discover.
- The self-service portal provides customers with a comprehensive knowledge base and allows you to customize the self-service environment. It gives customers the means to communicate with their agents through notes and attachments.
The superb quality of customer support these tools offer rounds out the customer experience and ensures positive word of mouth that feeds back positively into the marketing process. Together, Market, Sell and Serve form a circle that, once you’ve established their procedures and features in your day-to-day operations, will continue generating outstanding CX at all stages of the customer journey for years to come.
Find Out More
Sugar offers other tools that can further enhance the power of the platforms we’ve talked about above. SugarBPM, for example, automates complicated processes and workflows, is built for rapid deployment through an easy-to-use visual interface, and brings together sophisticated process monitoring and auditing tools to support rapid troubleshooting.
To learn more about the complete set of solutions that SugarCRM offers and the specific configuration that’s best for your business, contact Sugar for more information and request a demo today.