Whether you’re implementing CRM new technology or reimagining the processes you have in your existing tools, ensuring that your teams use them consistently and correctly is a key factor in your success.
In this webinar with Jana Ferguson, Director of Customer Development and Brie Rowe, Director of SugarU at SugarCRM, we discussed our best practices to ensure CRM excellence. Below are the first 2 minutes of the webinar and the slide deck. If you would like to see the full video recording, you may access it here.
Below are some key takeaways from our webinar:
- Communicate, communicate, and communicate some more. Communication is key to making sure everyone understands and embodies the iterative changes you make as your software and initiatives evolve.
- Tailor your tech to your processes. Don’t reinvent the wheel—evaluate your existing processes and ensure your tech supports them and makes them even more streamlined.
- Leverage your leaders. When building your adoption plan, don’t underestimate the powerful role of managers in your organization.
- Don’t stop at Go-Live. Now that your systems and processes are humming along, it’s a great time to explore new ways to incorporate other parts of the platform that can help you reach your goals.
- Foster peer engagement. Continuing to seek feedback from both internal and external stakeholders allows you to continually improve, which ultimately provides a better experience for your employees and customers.
If you would like to learn more about improving CRM adoption, we highly recommend taking a look at these guides:
- The CRM Adoption Playbook – Use this CRM Adoption Playbook to guide your users to effectively embrace change and communicate the value of implementing a CRM.
- GROW Adoption Framework – Our GROW Adoption Framework guides you through the adoption process by helping you identify where you are in your journey and providing guidance and resources to help you advance to the next phase.
- Managing Through Change: The Key Role Managers Play in User Adoption – In this whitepaper, we look at the critical role managers play in successful user adoption strategies. You’ll learn about the causes for low adoption rates, and specific steps management can take to help prevent them.
- SugarClub – our users’ online community where they collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about SugarCRM and our CX solutions, including Sugar Market, Sugar Sell, and Sugar Serve.