As we wrap up Q4, SugarClub and the people behind the scenes have been working hard to make sure this final quarter of the year is a memorable one for its users! We are here to deliver great content, so stay tuned to hear new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite December 2022 posts:
- New Video: Navigating the UI Redesign for Sugar Sell, Serve & Enterprise — The Sugar platform is going through a User Interface (UI) redesign that launches in January with the 12.3 upgrade for our cloud customers and in April with the 13.0 upgrade for our on-premises customers! This release goes beyond a simple refresh of the look-and-feel with a customer-inspired, research-based user interface and navigation that’s designed to increase productivity and accelerate user adoption.
- 2022 Virtual Customer Breakthrough Award Ceremony Wrap-Up (EMEA & NA) — We had an amazing time celebrating our customers during our 2022 Virtual Customer Breakthrough Awards Ceremony, and our winners had some kind things to say – we just had to share it with the world! Customers and partners spoke to their individual journeys, and it was not only an honor to hear what they had to say, but a really fun time to celebrate them. Watch the wrap up here.
- Release Week Returns in the New Year! — Save the Date for Release Week, returning January 23 through January 27, by turning on notifications and bookmarking the official Release Week group. During this week we’ll go over our major changes within Sugar Sell, Serve, and Market and how you can fully implement and take advantage of these new updates.
- Introduction to SugarBPM – January 24-25, 2023 — This live-virtual class is for administrators who would like to explore SugarBPM/Advanced Workflow and all it has to offer. Learn how to work with SugarBPM to create process definitions, process business rules, process email templates, and how to manage running processes.
- Sugar Admin Fundamentals – January 17-19, 2023 — Formally known as Sugar Administration Essentials, Sugar Admin Fundamentals offers introductory training for new Sugar Admins. You’ll build competence and confidence working with Sugar through live, hands-on training with one of our Certified Sugar Instructors. This class is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Sugar application.
That’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!