Latest Release Helps Build Extraordinary Customer Relationships by Automating Complex Interactions
SugarCon 2015, SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – April 21, 2015 – SugarCRM Inc., the company that enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market, today announced Sugar® 7.6. The new version of the company’s CRM software combines best-in-class business process management with several mobility and user experience enhancements to automate complex business processes and help people “Connect i2i”—individual-to-individual. In a separate release, Sugar reveals the future of CRM, fusing Customer Experience concepts to CRM.
Sugar 7.6 is the next step forward in the fulfillment of SugarCRM’s vision of making every customer relationship extraordinary. New functionality is focused on three key areas:
1. Advanced workflow — Sugar 7.6 includes best-in-class business process management software features, including:
- Visual designer
- Enhanced time-based alerts, escalations and approval workflows
- Support for parallel and complex workflows
- Business Rules Builder
With these capabilities embedded directly in the CRM, Sugar enterprise customers can affordably automate complex business processes like case routing and escalation, contract approval, customer and employee onboarding, and payment workflow and escalation that involve all customer-facing employees across the entire customer journey. Broad deployment of these advanced workflow capabilities closes interdepartmental gaps, offers a more seamless customer experience and improves customer satisfaction. Finally, business users, not just IT, can create complex workflow rules without coding through the Business Rules Builder, empowering individuals across the organization to manage their own complex processes.
2. Powerful, custom mobile user experiences — Sugar 7.6 enables users to customize their mobile dashboard and dashlets. Users can easily view dashboards from the main menu of their mobile devices, create personalized dashboards, engage in social collaboration through the activity stream, and see all their favorite charts on mobile devices.
3. Improved usability for all customer-facing employees — Enhanced role-based views in Sugar 7.6 make it easier for customer-facing employees to find the data they need based on their role in the organization. With enhanced D&B data services integration into the Sugar UX™ intelligence panel, each user has the ability to leverage data to better understand every individual with whom they interact.
“Business transformation takes place when well-informed individuals act in concert to deliver great customer experiences,” said Larry Augustin, SugarCRM CEO. “Sugar 7.6 elegantly addresses both of these challenges. We deliver customer insight at a glance to users wherever they are, and with advanced workflow, we choreograph complex interactions so customers feel well-known, and well-served.”
Sugar 7.6 will be available next month. For more information, please visit the SugarCRM website.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. By placing the individual at the center of its solution, SugarCRM is putting the “i” in CRM and empowering people at all levels of an organization to better understand and engage with customers. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA and Walden International. More than 1.5M individuals in over 120 countries rely on SugarCRM. To learn more visit SugarCRM or follow@SugarCRM.
NOTE: SugarCRM and the SugarCRM logo are registered trademarks and SugarUX is a service mark of SugarCRM Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (408) 913-2245
+1 (916) 508-8050