Welcome to the Future; Glad You’re Here
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” – Charles Caleb Colton
At Sugar, innovation never rests. This year alone, we’ve acquired three companies, released multiple new products, launched a new brand identity and website, and unveiled the New Sugar. That’s a lot for any company to accomplish, let alone in such a compressed time frame. But business never sleeps, and we know our customers are always looking for an edge. So our mission has been, and continues to be, delivering the products and services that help our customers create customers for life.
We’re no longer a CRM company; we’re firmly grounded in CX. And this is not something we decided to change overnight – we’ve been architecting improvements and new technology across our platform for years.
Our competitors are clearly taking note.
Just recently there have been major announcements from big players with capabilities that sound uncannily like our intelligent CX platform, no-touch information management, and continuous cloud innovation on AWS (Amazon Web Services). We’re flattered but not surprised.
Why? Because we’re offering a better solution that’s addressing the historical issues those vendors helped to create. These announcements are simply validation of our vision for the future of this industry.
But they’re still missing the most important element: Time. The classic CRM concept of a 360° customer view only considers a single point in time – right now – and it’s lost the moment something changes. True customer understanding requires a 360° view of the entire history of the customer and projecting that into the future.
Market with insight. Sell smarter. Serve exceptionally. What more could your customers ask for?
Consider the following 2019 timeline:
- May 16: Sugar acquires marketing automation innovator Salesfusion
- June 12: Salesfusion from Sugar integrates with Google Ads®
- July 31: The “New Sugar” is introduced, featuring an Intelligent CX Platform, No-Touch Information Management and Continuous Cloud Innovation alongside Sugar Sell, Sugar Market, and Sugar Serve
- August 5: SugarConnection debuts – the premier event for Sugar customers worldwide
- September 25: Cutting-edge revenue analytics technology acquired via Corvana gives customers early, actionable insights and trend analysis as Sugar Discover
- September 26: Sugar Connect provides key customer data during real-time communications and integrates with Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite
- October 9: The Fall ‘19 Release bows, placing an emphasis on self-service, automation and collaboration enhancements
- November 19: ZINFI partners with Sugar to launch advanced, fully Integrated CRM-PRM solution
That’s six months of game-changing product and platform introductions.
And all of the above is running on the most rapidly innovating cloud platform on the planet – AWS (Amazon Web Services). For what it’s worth, we’ve been executing our strategy of continuous cloud innovation on AWS for some time now. We’ve never invested in any other platform because we wanted to get it right from the start. We take your SLA very seriously. It’s your data and the lifeblood of your business. We’ve understood that for a while.
Our products and messaging are resounding throughout the industry in big ways. Want proof? Check out our reviews on G2, where we are a Mid-Market Leader. We’re in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. A four-time winner of PC Mag’s Business Choice Award. And we’re in the Top 20 in every category where SaaSworthy is concerned.
We welcome the challenge of constant innovation because at the end of the day, it brings value to those that matter the most – our customers. We know it. Our partners, who deliver unparallelled implementation and other services know it. We look forward to continuing this trend of innovation, and more importantly, leading the way for others to follow.
See you at the top.