With the Holiday season right around the corner, SugarClub and the people behind the scenes have been working hard to make sure this final quarter of the year is a memorable one for its users! We are here to deliver great content, so stay tuned to hear new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite November 2022 posts:
- New Webinar in December – Improve Your Customer Experience with Self-Service Capabilities — It’s not too late to sign up for this live webinar! Join Volker Hildebrand, SVP of Product Marketing, and Eric Okimoto, Director of Product Management, on December 7th at 4 PM GMT / 5 PM CET as they show you how to leverage Sugar Serve’s new Self-Service Center to reduce costs and enable customers to connect with you on their own terms. Can’t make the live session? No worries, use the same link to watch it on-demand after!
- Continue celebrating the Holidays with 20% off SugarU Live Classes & Certifications — With the holidays fast approaching, we’d like to offer 20% off our live classes and certification exams with the coupon code HOLIDAY20 (valid November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023). To expand your Sugar skills, use this coupon towards a number of our live virtual classes.
- How to Prepare For Next Year’s Customer Breakthrough Awards — It’s never too early to start! We’ve gathered some of the most important points to help you begin creating a strong submission. Click the link above to learn more about the qualifying criteria for the 2023 Customer Breakthrough Awards.
- Exciting Product Improvements: User Interface Redesign Starting January — We’re thrilled to share that the Sugar platform is going through a User Interface (UI) redesign! The redesign is part of our standard upgrade process and is included at no charge to you. This release goes beyond a simple refresh of the look-and-feel with a customer-inspired, research-based user interface and navigation that’s designed to increase productivity and accelerate user adoption of the Sugar platform.
- Swiping between dashlets is now slightly different in the mobile app — Version 51.0 of the SugarCRM mobile app was released last week and one of the new features slightly changes how you swipe between dashlets. This is worth noting to avoid some confusion while discovering it on your own.
That’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!