Case Study: USAFact
USAFact Drives Higher Revenues with Sugar Professional™ and Empowers Sales On-The-Go With Sugar Mobile™
USAFact is an Internet based pre-employment screening company that has been in business for over thirty-three years. It represents an array of clients from Fortune 500 companies to non-profit organizations and processes thousands of reports daily.
In early 2010, USAFact experienced executive management changes with the addition of a new CEO and COO. Once on board, the executives quickly realized USAFact's SugarCRM solution was not being managed properly to support its sales and operations groups. As a result, there was low user adoption, its sales team did not have a quote structure in place, managers were unable to track accountability, activities or profit, and opportunities were falling through the cracks.
- Ability to build a performance-based sales platform that could support many high-level customizations.
- A cost-effective, flexible solution with ease of integration to successfully streamline the company's operations.
Because of its background with Sugar Professional and Sugar's solution partner, Epicom, USAFact management decided to stick with SugarCRM. It worked with Epicom to expand its Sugar solution and strengthen the company. As a result, USAFact has increased revenue, and it has improved its quotes modules, its web-to-lead processes and reporting capabilities.
- Achieved its highest sales performance quarter of 2010 with a 20 percent increase in revenue
- Reduced sales cycles from 3-6 months to within the same week of an inbound call
- Streamlined quote generation process from a three person task that took 30 minutes to a one person task that takes less than five minutes.
- Increased contract values 15 percent with a customized quote module that supports customer upgrade purchase opportunities
- Gained real-time, mobile access for agents using Sugar’s mobile platform on the iPhone