Get Numbers You Can Count On
Sugar makes sales forecasting easy, predictable, and accurate. See your quota, quota achievement, and pipeline numbers in active graphs, so you always know where you stand. Forecast down to the revenue line item (product catalog) level, even across reporting periods. Try scenarios in draft form before committing to a forecast. Edit inline to save time and effort. Manage team forecasts with single-click access to individual reps’ numbers.
Forecasts are only as good as the assumptions on which they’re based, so Sugar helps ensure that your numbers are accurate and realistic. Sales reps can create and modify unlimited scenarios—with the option of Best, Worst, and Likely cases—before committing to a forecast. Sales managers can easily see all committed numbers, modify quotas and forecasts, track changes, adjust commitments, and assign quotas. Sugar shows at-a-glance status of quota, quota achievement (to-date and projected), and pipeline.
- Improve forecast quality with unlimited “what-if” scenarios
- See a real-time graphical view of sales progress
- Oversee an entire team’s quotas and forecasts from a single page
Nobody loves creating sales forecasts, but Sugar makes the process faster and easier, with better, more useful results. Sales rep worksheets are convenient tools to explore outcomes prior to committing to achievable numbers. In a Sugar worksheet, you’ll get real-time visibility into distance to quota as you adjust variables. Inline editing makes changes quick and intuitive. Forecast time periods are pre-configured by a Sugar administrator so you can focus on sales, not the calendar.
- Manage your entire pipeline across current and future time periods
- Edit data right from the forecasts worksheet
- Custom tag revenue items as “include,” “exclude,” or mark as upside or stretch to consider different scenarios
Sales managers who use Sugar get better control through team-wide forecast visibility. Select any rep’s forecast from a dropdown menu on a single screen. In-line edit quotas and totals. See a graphical, real-time representation of your team’s forecast and quota achievement, including “likely” and “best” projections, so you have at-your-fingertips insight into your team’s performance.
- Review and manage forecasts across your entire team from a single worksheet
- View any team member’s worksheet to understand both summary and detailed pipeline details
- Assign quotas and adjust individual forecasts from the worksheet
Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate let you manage sales opportunities all the way down to the revenue line item level, across single or multiple time periods. This accommodates forecasting customers who buy a variety of products or services in recurring, extended, or staggered purchase cycles. You can even apply discounts at the individual product level and they’ll automatically be included in your forecast. Need custom date ranges to accommodate unique requirements, such as calendar quarters with an extra week? That’s easily handled by Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate.
- Forecast multiple line items across a single Opportunity
- Improve forecast accuracy by including recurring revenue across time periods
- Generate forecasts automatically as you tag revenue lines to be included in the current forecast