Case Study: Redglaze Group
Aligns the Entire Team to Deliver Customer Success
Redglaze Group is an architectural and engineering group with a technology background whose companies provide products and services to the construction industry. With specialties ranging from branding and marketing to technology and construction, Redglaze Group companies help architects, designers, and property owners plan, construct, and maintain their commercial buildings – developing customer relationships that can last decades.
Achieve consistent customer interactions across all business units, create cost efficiency, and share data instantly among headquarters and satellite offices with field team members.
Sugar Professional, hosted on-site; integration of accounting programs and easy migration from previous CRM; customized Sugar modules and specialty portals for subcontractors and internal departments; deployed to nearly 74% of employees in Redglaze Group companies that have implemented Sugar.
- Improved management of information throughout the customer lifecycle (from pre-sale through purchase, design, and development, to construction and maintenance);
- 30% increase in efficiency through project management and sales tracking;
- Better resource-sharing;
- 60% reduction in server space;
- Increased consistency in customer-facing interactions across all companies;
- Eliminated meetings and saved time;
- Improved cash flow
Headquarters: Omaha, Nebraska
Locations: Des Moines, Iowa; Kansas City, Missouri; Minneapolis, Minnesota; North Sioux City, South Dakota
Customers Include: Sephora, Toyota, America National Bank, Fort Smith Federal Building, Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium