Case Study: Loomis UK
Supplier of secure transport services has improved the bottom line of its English subsidiary by switching to SugarCRM
- Loomis' UK subsidiary found its existing CRM system too inflexible and difficult to use.
- Loomis UK also needed a tool that provided greater insight into operations.
- Existing system could not be customized without time consuming, costly consulting engagements.
- Pervious system was not heavily adopted by end users
- Existing system did not provide management insight into sales and marketing activities
- Sales associates could not share knowledge across teams
- Sugar Professional, a web-based full service CRM tool to unite sales and marketing efforts
- Customizations with the help of Sugar partner RedPill Linpro ensured a tailor-made solution for Loomis UK
- In-depth training from Redpill Linpro helped drive early adoption of Sugar at Loomis UK
- Positive return on investment in only three months after deploying Sugar Professional
- Bottom line savings of 25 percent
- Greater ability to offer differentiated and top notch customer service