Case Study: Hub Le Bas
Hub Le Bas strengthens sales results with a deep Sugar® integration into its core ERP system.
Hub Le Bas prided itself on strong customer service, and wanted to know its customers better from an individual relationship perspective. Given the highly competitive steel tubing market, the business knew it needed to increase the effectiveness of existing relationships, while also adding tools to identify and convert new business.
- Compatibility with existing core ERP system
- Flexible, cost-effective solution
- Ability to be deployed and adopted quickly by users
The Solution: Sugar Professional
When the time came to look for tools to enhance its customer-facing processes, Hub Le Bas executives took advice from their parent company and current ERP provider. They also reviewed numerous CRM solutions in the market, many of which were either too costly or too inflexible. Hub Le Bas selected Sugar Professional for its flexibility, seamless compatibility with the existing ERP system, and superior value. The company connected with SugarCRM partner SouthwestCRM to implement their deployment of Sugar.
- Created team-wide visibility through inclusive customer data view across sales and support organizations
- Increased efficiency in customer communications and support
- Improved sales effectiveness through shortened response times