Zendesk builds cloud software for better customer service. Our customer support platform is powerful, easy to use, and beautifully simple. It brings companies and their customers closer together, creating more meaningful and lasting relationships.
Zendesk started out in Copenhagen with a single transformative idea: great customer service should be the rule, not the exception. From that single idea, the company has quickly grown into the leading customer service cloud platform. Zendesk headquarters have moved to San Francisco, and have expanded to nine other offices in five continents around the world. Zendesk is now used by more than 30,000 companies who provide customer service to over 200 million people worldwide.
Zendesk for Sugar
Gain complete visibility into your customer relationships with this two-way integration that lets you seamlessly view your Sugar customer data from Zendesk, and vice versa.
- Access Sugar data from Zendesk: View Sugar information in a customer profile directly in Zendesk. Customize Sugar attributes shown in Zendesk user profiles.
- Access Zendesk ticket data from Sugar: View Zendesk tickets directly from Sugar, and filter them by status, priority and type. Update and create Zendesk tickets within the Sugar platform.
- Analyze Zendesk Tickets with Sugar Reporting: Report on consolidated Sugar cases and Zendesk ticket data, and tap into Sugar's advanced analytics to make intelligent business decisions.
- Access your Sugar data while solving the ticket: The Zendesk for Sugar application enables you to view Zendesk tickets while in Sugar and display key Sugar fields in Zendesk tickets. This application can be installed by your administrator.
- Provide complete visibility into your customer relationships: Close the loop between sales and support. Manage Zendesk tickets in Sugar and view Sugar information in Zendesk.
Zendesk is an all-in-one customer service platform that streamlines ticketing and captures information about your customers to create a rich experience and build loyalty. It gives companies the ability to engage customers on any medium, reduce support backlogs, scale into self-service options, and track conversations so there’s never any starting over.