MUNICH - July 27, 2018 - SugarCRM expert in exceptional business relationships, presents new features for its cloud product portfolio that help customers improve their communications, processes and productivity.
The latest release builds on SugarCRM's continued commitment to a simple, agile and intuitive customer experience that helps users successfully manage their business relationships and grow their business.
Rich Green, SugarCRM's Chief Technology Officer, explains the thinking behind the news: "Social influences are playing an increasingly important role in the way corporate technology is developed and delivered. When the technology looks, feels and is intuitively understandable in the workplace like the one we use privately, the greatest added value can be generated "
"At home, people increasingly want to participate, share and interact. You just have to be online for a few moments to see these trends in action. That should not be different in the workplace, and if we want people to get the most out of B2B technology, our solutions must reflect these trends. In particular, the key topics of collaboration, user experience and data protection were the drivers behind our latest innovations and will continue to be a priority in the future. Our clients work in highly competitive markets and we're here to help them outperform their competitors and build the strongest relationships, delivering business results faster than ever. "
New features include:
- Improved reporting - the number of reports has been increased to well over 100, including leads, opportunities, revenue, accounts, tasks, calls, meetings, and privacy.
- Improved Visual Reporting - 60 of the new reports come with charts that give everyone in the team an instant overview of key business metrics.
- Improved report distribution - it's now even easier to get the right reports to the right people quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic e-mail archiving - Users no longer need to manually archive e-mail sent from Outlook to leads or contacts in Sugar - they are automatically archived in the appropriate record.
- Advanced workflow: more flexibility in process development - increased flexibility by importing and exporting process definitions enables users to design, execute, repeat, and perfect workflows in development and staging environments.
- Advanced Workflow: Integrating Human Action into Processes - Create processes that combine human tasks with automated aspects or escalations
- Advanced Workflow: Many-to-many relationships - increased efficiency because the user can trigger an action based on what is happening across multiple records.
- Emoji support - Emojis can now be used in mail applications and logged into Sugar, allowing more human interactions.
- Double Opt-in - enables our clients to meet time-critical and important privacy requirements by ensuring that data is only collected if consent has been expressly granted.
- Activity streams - allow customers to delete personal data stored in activity streams.
Green summarizes the changes:
"CRM software has developed enormously in recent years. While it used to be about providing businesses with a safe place to store their customer data, CRM platforms have become common tools that facilitate and facilitate collaboration. In addition, as CRM software has become more important to businesses, user expectations have risen and workplace workers are now looking for tools that are as intuitive and easy to use as the apps they use at home. That's why we focus us on UX. "
Commenting on the critical issue of privacy, Green concludes, "With this Summer 18 release, we continue to build on the features we demonstrated in our previous version to ensure that companies comply with privacy regulations and that their customers have the tools to manage their own privacy rights. In our earlier Spring 18 release, we've introduced a whole range of features that not only help companies act in compliance with privacy, but also enable customers to exercise their privacy rights. "
The latest version of Sugar is now available to cloud customers. For more information and a free trial, visit www.sugarcrm.com .
SugarCRM provides companies with the most agile and cost-effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution with just the right tools to build exceptional customer relationships. Traditional CRM systems focus primarily on management and reporting capabilities. Sugar, on the other hand, focuses on the individual and helps to coordinate the actions of employees with customer contact and to provide the right information at the right time for them to make the customer experience something out of the ordinary. The headquarters of SugarCRM is in Cupertino (California, USA) in Silicon Valley, the European headquarters are in Munich. The company is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA and Walden International. More than 2 million end users in 120 countries rely on SugarCRM. For more information visit: https://www.sugarcrm.com .
+49 89 26 20 936 12
Martina Knappe, Director EMEA Marketing
SUGARCRM Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Str. 53 | 80636 Munich | germany
+49 89 18 91 72 216 | in: +49 170 735 1638
Last Update: July 2018