What is Social CRM?
Integrate social media on Twitter with your email marketing for online collaboration, document sharing and sales intelligence Sugar is fully Social CRM ready. The following Social CRM capabilities and integrations are available for all subscriptions out of the box.
- Twitter: read tweets of all the people you follow in the Activity Streams dashlet and add the Twitter name to a contact or lead and read their tweets directly in the contact or lead record
- Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook: archive emails to Sugar and sync calendar, contacts and tasks
- Sugar Plug-in for IBM Lotus Notes: archive emails to Sugar and sync calendar, contacts and tasks
- Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and IMAP mail: use the Sugar email client to archive emails to Sugar
- Send email using your mail account credentials directly from Sugar
Schedule, start or join LotusLive, Cisco WebEx or Citrix GoToMeeting online meetings directly from Sugar
Relate documents to any record in Sugar and store them in the cloud using LotusLive or Google Docs
- Dun & Bradstreet, Hoovers, InsideView, Jigsaw, and Zoominfo: Get account and contact data using the Sugar Cloud Connectors
- Box.com: Relate documents to any record in Sugar and store them in the cloud using Box.com
- Qontext: secure, cloud-based, social collaboration between co-workers, customers, prospects and partners.
Additional Social CRM integrations can easily be built using Sugar Studio, Sugar Cloud Connectors and Module Builder.
- Access different Social CRM solutions directly from Sugar
- Keep sales people inside their CRM applications
- Use Sugar Studio, Cloud Connectors and Module Builder to easily add additional Social CRM capabilities.
- Empower your employees with the latest social media capabilities