Case Study: Thomas Cook France
A group travel business positioned for growth, Thomas Cook Voyages realized its present approach to lead and customer management was not aligned with its growth trajectory. It required a straightforward solution that could be up and running in just a couple of weeks - a complex implementation was not in the cards.
- Thomas Cooks' 60 agents did not have a strong system in place to track and manage its customer data.
- Company was using a "pen and paper" solution that resulted in a decentralized system with a lot of duplication of efforts, limited visibility into agent productivity, and lost revenue opportunities.
- System in use came from recently acquired subsidiary, was very expensive, and would have been too difficult to customize for business needs and deploy for a group of 60 agents.
- To maintain and grow its business, Thomas Cook Voyages determined Sugar Professional was the solution that could remain user-friendly yet scale to support the company's ambitious business initiatives.
- Synolia, a Sugar Gold Partner located in France was brought on board to deploy Thomas Cook's Sugar Professional instance. Within two weeks, Synolia had Thomas Cook Voyages up and running.
- Agents manage leads with integration and importation into their system, eliminate duplication, and attach documents to contacts - driving greater sales productivity.
- Thomas Cook drives immediate business and has insight and analysis into its most pressing business issues thanks to a high-level of outbound email marketing efforts, FAQ modules and dashboards made possible with Sugar Professional.