Case Study: KRAMSKI GmbH
With plants in Asia and North America and high-profile customers such as Bosch, Delphi and Lear, KRAMSKI needed to introduce greater uniformity, transparency, and efficiency into its sales process. KRAMSKI executives, who traveled extensively meeting with customers and visiting subsidiaries, had little visibility into the sales pipeline. To meet these challenges, KRAMSKI wanted an online sales monitoring and reporting tool.
- Ensure consistent, accurate data
- Document the entire sales process
- Create reports to analyze sales performance
- Support targeted email marketing
The Solution: Sugar Professional
KRAMSKI chose SugarCRM and engaged Sugar partner MyCRM to work with its IT department to design and implement the solution and conduct user training. MyCRM also integrated Sugar with IBM Lotus Notes Groupware.
- Improves sales monitoring and transparency
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Delivers more consistent opportunity management and quoting
- Enables standardized sales reporting across all company locations
- Streamlined the sales process and reduced quote approval time by 20 percent for domestic clients and 25 percent for international clients
- Improved new business forecasting range by 200 percent—from three months to nine—optimizing manufacturing resources