Case Study: DATAFIRST
DATAFIRST Increases Lead Generation 200 Percent In Only Five Months And Significantly Reduces Upsell Sales Cycle With SugarCRM
DATAFIRST designs and deploys enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for car dealers. For lead generation, the company relied on a once yearly road show and traditional direct mail campaigns sent to lists exported from its accounting system. To boost sales, DATAFIRST established three objectives: acquire new customers and increase market share, increase upselling to current customers, and launch value added SaaS products such as dealer CRM and branded websites. To achieve this, the company knew it needed a CRM system.
- Strong feature set
- Ease of integration and customization
- Straight forward implementation
- Choice of on-premise or cloud deployment
The Solution: Sugar Professional
In addition to Sugar, DATAFIRST considered Salesforce, Sage CRM, and the CRM module of its Exact accounting system. The company chose Sugar for its feature set, ease of implementation, and the option to deploy either on premise or in the cloud. The company also engaged Sugar gold-level partner Synolia. Synolia integrated Sugar with Exact and the company’s website, made additional customizations, and trained the DATAFIRST sales force.
- Coordinates all sales and marketing activities for DATAFIRST
- Supports email campaigns and a monthly newsletter to approximately 5,000 recipients
- Enables sales reps to see company products individual dealers own
- Increases upsell opportunities
- Improved lead generation 200 percent in only five months
- Reduced upsell sales cycle from twelve months to four