Case Study: BancVue
Challenges Megabanks with Customer Intelligence
BancVue is the leader in branded, community-powered banking products that help local banks and credit unions thrive in the competitive banking industry. The company empowers clients to reclaim market share from industry giants through innovative products, world-class marketing, community engagement, and access to indispensable resources, including training, compliance, data analysis, and consulting. BancVue consistently ranks among American Banker’s FinTech 100 and, in 2011, Ernst & Young named the company’s Chairman and its CEO joint Entrepreneurs of the Year.
Challenge: Provide “badass” customer service to financial institutions by combining all customer business processes into a centralized customer platform that allows BancVue to sell, service and support their customers and their customer’s customer with all of the intricacies of local markets with personalized service. Eliminate data silos; improve workflows and business processes; create actionable reports based on analytics.
Solution: Sugar Professional, hosted on-site; deployed to 100% of BancVue employees in Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Marketing Operations, Sales, Technical Operations, and Training teams.
- BancVue has tripled in size in the seven years since it began to run its business on Sugar
- Recovered nearly 4,000 staff hours per year through automation and data consolidation
- Increased receivables by closing a three-month gap in planning and collections cycle
- Improved revenue forecasting through leads and opportunities pipeline management
- Sped assessments of clients’ needs for upsell and training opportunities via customized reporting
- Enhanced invoice accuracy
Headquarters: Austin, Texas
Customers: More than 700 community banks and credit unions nationwide