Complete the Form Below

Stay current with SugarCRM. Sign up to receive emails with product updates, new releases, and the latest news.*

I have read the SugarCRM Privacy Policy and consent to the processing of my personal data.

Choosing a CRM system is a big decision for any organization, whether you’re starting your first implementation, switching out point solutions, or performing a cross-departmental replacement. But the process doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge that keeps you up at night. Several key tenets can guide a wise decision-making process and help you rethink your age-old workflows.

Out-of-box CRM features are great, but the key is knowing how to add real value to your existing competencies and styles of doing business.

Most CRM systems will get you 80% of the way there, but it’s the remaining 20% that makes the implementation special. Your specific selection process and deployment should reflect the core DNA of your company’s brand and competitive differentiators so you can supercharge your customer experience.