Keep Your Customers Happy
Acquiring new customers is much more expensive than selling to existing ones. With Sugar customer support, you’ll have confidence that customer cases will be handled quickly and effectively, boosting customer satisfaction and loyalty while turning your support organization into a competitive differentiator.
Sugar customer support centralizes customer service requests across channels to allow companies to manage inbound emails, diagnose bugs, share knowledge, and resolve customer issues. In addition, companies that subscribe to Sugar Enterprise or Sugar Ultimate can defray customer support costs with the included Customer Self-Service Portal.
- Centrally manage and share all customer service issues
- Understand frequency of incidents to improve product quality
- Share information across individuals and teams
- Measure the responsiveness of customer support
Sugar Case Management centralizes the service history of each customer, allowing for a detailed view of customer requests and responses. Case management metrics allow managers to monitor how cases are handled and to escalate issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gain a complete view of customer service request history
- Escalate unresolved issues before they become large problems
- Monitor the effectiveness of case responses
Integrated Case and Account Management
Ensure sales and marketing understand the service status of each account to prevent surprises when calling upon the account.
Route cases and their escalation status to the appropriate representatives to ensure timely resolution.
Measure case metrics, including response time and customer satisfaction rates.
SugarCRM Inbound Email processing allows support organizations to better manage customer support requests through information sharing and routing. With inbound email processing, users can create rules for inbound e-mails and automatically assign cases to the right customer support representative.
- Shared group inbox to manage and assign cases based on workflow rules
- Automatically attaches email to customer account record for better understanding of customer issues
- Issues can be prioritized and assigned
Manage team resources by prioritizing issues and allocating cases based on support rep case load and expertise
Ensure certain incident categories are automatically routed to the right team for resolution
Monitor how issues are resolved in your organization and identify process improvements for setting issue priorities and escalation definitions
The Sugar knowledge base helps customer support and engineering teams to better manage and share structured and unstructured information. The knowledge base allows user to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage files, and search and rate content - all in an easy-to-use interface.
- Allows users to create searchable content through full-text search, tagging, categorization and approvals.
- Manages the content staging process so new material is reviewed by a manager who approves and posts the content.
- Includes authoring, posting, and rating of FAQs for internal and external viewing.
FAQs and User Ratings
Includes full support for the management of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and support for users' ratings to prioritize the most useful information.
Wikified User Interface
Uses a Wiki-like user interface for managing simple, non-technical content, including posting, linking, editing and deleting content.
File Management and Full-Text Search
Allows user to create, store and tag files for sharing and retrieval. Users can perform full text searches to find the information they need quickly.
Effective service organizations resolve customer problems quickly and recycle feedback from customers into the next generation of product. WithSugar Bug Tracking, companies gain a complete view of product problems, their frequency and the effort needed to resolve the problem. Sugar bug tracking not only ensures that customer problems are solved, but that products are improved.
- Ensure all customer cases are managed based on priority, status and category
- Identify and prioritize customer problems
- Assign incidents to employees based on availability, expertise or account relationship
Define the level of priority for any given incident. Assign higher priorities for larger problems or more valuable customers.
Track resolution times across accounts and representatives and define reminders to ensure bugs are handled quickly.
Rank bugs to highlight main customer problems and to influence future product direction.
Sugar's Customer Self-Service Portal allows companies to provide self-service capabilities to customers and prospects for key marketing, sales and support activities. Customers can create cases, upload relevant information, search the knowledge base, and track cases to resolution without ever having to pick up a phone. All cases automatically appear within the Sugar Cases module.
Available for Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate subscriptions
- Reduce the number of inbound support calls by offering a self-service environment.
- Expose support knowledge to customers through FAQs and knowledge base.
- Allow customers to update account information and manage newsletter subscriptions.
Allows customers to update account, contact, billing and shipping address information in one single location.
Customers can select and manage their subscriptions to newsletters and email lists which are automatically registered within the SugarCRM Campaigns module.
Reduces the number of inbound support calls by allowing customers to search for resolutions within the Customer Self-Service Portal. The self-service portal also exposes the FAQ's written and managed within your Sugar instance.