Case Study: VPI
After 15 years in business,VPI found itself with information spread across multiple legacy systems including a GoldMine CRM application. This had several negative impacts on VPI’s operations, including the inability to enforce a standard sales process or generate accurate long-term forecasts. There was also no integration between GoldMine and the VPI website. VPI wanted a web-based system that could support the needs of the entire company.
- Eliminate legacy applications
- Unify all departments on a single platform
- Simplify reporting
- Integrate with the company website
The Solution: Sugar Professional
After considering various CRM solutions, VPI chose Acts93 as its Sugar implementation partner. Sugar met all VPI’s requirements; plus, it offered easy customization and excellent price to value. Acts93 also integrated Sugar with the Pardot marketing automation solution. With the Pardot integration, visitors to the VPI website automatically appear as leads in Sugar. VPI employees also use Sugar’s InsideView integration to reach key decision makers at prospect companies.
- Supports VPI’s reputation for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Provides real-time customer information on demand, even while traveling
- Delivers personalized views into data such as sales opportunities, customer activity, and maintenance status
- Simplifies and automates formerly manual, paper-based processes
- Increases the accuracy of sales forecasting
- Tracks the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Reduced manual lead entry by nearly 100 percent
- Increased time for face-to-face customer contact by 30 percent