Case Study: One Financial
One Financial, an international online brokerage firm with offices in the UK and Middle East, manages dynamic growth and maintains its reputation for exceptional customer service with Sugar Professional and The Sugar Refinery, a gold level SugarCRM partner in the United Kingdom.
As One Financial's reputation for great investment opportunities and exceptional customer service grew, its business expanded globally. A huge increase in demand for the One Financial trading platforms led to added pressure on the daily operations of its sales and marketing teams and its IT infrastructure.
- The One Financial dealers were spending more time creating demo accounts than they were actually trading.
- One Financial's signature, high-level of customer services was compromised.
- Online marketing campaigns were stalled due to lack of integrated marketing and sales data.
- Business development lacked insight into its marketing ROI.
- As a small company with limited access to developers and very limited knowledge of CRM technology, One Financial decided to outsource its implementation of Sugar Professional to The Sugar Refinery, a Sugar-certified gold partner located in the United Kingdom that creates and integrates customized SugarCRM solutions.
- To support its current rate of growth, One Financial only had a couple of months to implement a fully functioning CRM system. As a result, it decided on Sugar's out-of-the-box solution for its initial roll-out. In the meantime, a phased deployment plan with The Sugar Refinery was in the works.
- The One Financial global workforce is using Sugar Professional to centrally manage their sales processes and performance. This includes "CRM on the go" that synchs Sugar Professional to its iPhones and Blackberries.
- Sales management has mastered reports providing an overview of their global business performance to support its ongoing growth and high-level customer service.
- The online marketing team now has email campaign management down to a fine art and successfully launches email campaigns of approximately 200,000 emails a week.