Important Notice: Sugar Workflow End-of-Life
The Sugar Workflow and Workflow Management functionality will be removed in a future release of Sugar currently planned for 2017. This legacy functionality is superseded by the new Advanced Workflow functionality (aka Process Author), which was first released in version 7.6 of the Sugar Enterprise and Ultimate Editions.
Sugar Advanced Workflow is an advanced business process automation toolset within Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate Editions. This new feature set allows organizations to increase efficiency and productivity across the business by automating and optimizing key customer-facing processes.
It benefits Sugar customers by:
- Simplifying and automating complex business processes
- Extending best practices
- Continuously improving efficiency
Sugar Advanced Workflow delivers these benefits through features such as:
- A visual designer that simplifies creation of workflows in a drag-and-drop environment
- A flexible rules engine to model complex conditions
- Deep integration into the SugarUX
- Power administrative tools to monitor and manage business processes
![Advanced Workflow Laptop](image)
There are a variety of resources available to help you learn more about Sugar Advanced Workflow including the Advanced Workflow Datasheet, the Process Author chapter in the Sugar product documentation, as well as self-paced training material located on Sugar University.
Please contact your SugarCRM representative or SugarCRM Channel Partner representative if you are a Sugar Professional customer and are interested in adopting Sugar Advanced Workflow.