Important Notice: Sugar Workflow is in Maintenance Mode
Sugar legacy workflow functionality is maintenance mode. Existing workflows will continue to run and are supported. You should not expect to see enhancements to this area of Sugar and it is recommended that new workflows be built to leverage SugarBPM™.
This legacy functionality is superseded by the new SugarBPM™ (formerly Advanced Workflow), which was first released in version 7.6 of the Sugar Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
SugarBPM™ is the advanced process automation suite within Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate Editions. This new feature set allows organizations to increase efficiency and productivity across the business by automating and optimizing key customer-facing processes.
It benefits Sugar customers by:
- Simplifying and automating complex business processes
- Extending best practices
- Continuously improving efficiency
SugarBPM™ delivers these benefits through features such as:
- A visual designer that simplifies creation of workflows in a drag-and-drop environment
- A flexible rules engine to model complex conditions
- Deep integration into the SugarUX™
- Power administrative tools to monitor and manage business processes
There are a variety of resources available to help you learn more about SugarBPM™ including the SugarBPM™ datasheet, the SugarBPM™ product
documentation, as well as self-paced training material located on Sugar University.
Please contact your SugarCRM representative or SugarCRM Channel Partner representative if you are a Sugar
Professional customer and are interested in adopting SugarBPM™.