Your CRM isn’t working for you despite the data you input, you’re working for your CRM:
- Your sales team needs to spot cross-selling opportunities and at-risk accounts
- Marketing has to manually score leads and monitor campaigns
- Your support reps manually route cases instead of talking with customers
It makes you wonder, is it really worth the effort?
But there’s a better way: Let us show you how to let the platform do the work for marketing, sales, and service. Let us show you how the Sugar platform enables you to get a complete picture of each customer, with:
- No Blind Spots: Access all relevant information–past, present, and even future.
- No Busy Work: Capture data automatically and present it in context to everyone who needs it.
- No Roadblocks: Build, tailor, and extend the solution to your needs and workflows.
Senior Solutions Consultant at SugarCRM
With over 6 years of experience in the tech industry, Morgan works alongside sales reps in leading discovery workshops, designing and creating custom demos, and delivering energetic presentations to prospects for Sugar’s Customer Experience product suite.
Franklin De la Cruz
Senior Solution Consultant at SugarCRM
Using extensive market-based knowledge about CRM business applications, combined with an in-depth understanding of Sugar’s architecture and capabilities, Franklin is responsible for determining customer business objectives and demonstrating how the Sugar platform can leverage positive business outcomes.
Mid-Market Team Lead at SugarCRM
Erik is a 20 year veteran in the software industry. His specialty is CRM Software solutions and other related technologies. He has been working with CRM platforms since 1995, and brings a deep and wide perspective across many verticals and industries, enabling him to share his experiences on how to be successful with your CRM project.
At the end of the webinar, we will host an Open Q&A Session where you can ask us any questions you have about optimizing your CRM platform for marketing, sales, and service teams.
Can’t make it to this webinar? Sign up anyway! A recording and a copy of the slide deck will be sent out to all registrants after the event.