Revolutionary CRM Forum to Focus on Understanding the Customer Journey and Taking Action to Build Extraordinary Customer Relationships
CUPERTINO, Calif. – April 9, 2015 – SugarCRM Inc., the company that enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market, today announced the highlights planned for the company’s annual SugarCon event. Held April 20-23 in San Francisco, the popular CRM forum will offer attendees a broad array of thought provoking keynotes, breakouts, training sessions, and networking opportunities.
This year’s conference is focused on transforming business by understanding the customer journey, and using CRM to enable individuals to “Connect i2i.” Anchored by presentations from the world’s leading business strategists and technology experts, SugarCon 2015 will also feature a number of interactive panel discussions, hands-on product training sessions, and opportunities to meet SugarCRM executives and product development teams.
Major attractions include:
- Keynote Speeches — CIAgenda Customer Perspective Champion, Phil Winters, will discuss, “Transforming Business by Creating an Actionable Customer Journey Map,” and Forrester Research Senior Analyst, Rick Parrish, will speak about, “Redefining the Customer Experience.”
- Panel Discussions and Customer Presentations — SugarCRM customer, BancVue, will detail how it transformed its business by mapping the customer journey, in “Customer Journey in Action,” and SugarCRM CTO Clint Oram and executives from IBM, Sennheiser and Fordham University Group will explore the power of the individual in business transformation in a panel called, “Leading an i2i Transformation.”
- Sugar Demonstration — This main-stage demo will show how organizations can use Sugar to manage the customer journey and empower individuals to Connect i2i with customers at every touch point along the journey.
- Product training — At these educational sessions, attendees will discover groundbreaking Sugar features that empower individual employees with comprehensive views of the customer.
- UnCon — Offers Sugar developers a great chance to hack side-by-side with SugarCRM engineers.
- UX Lab — Gives attendees an opportunity to do some hands-on usability testing, and experience upcoming Sugar features.
- App Throwdown — Is SugarCRM’s annual head-to-head competition to see who will take the top prize for the best Sugar application.
SugarCon guests will also get a sneak peek at the next version of Sugar — Sugar 7.6. This latest release includes advanced workflow capabilities and mobility enhancements, and enables greater productivity for individuals.
“SugarCon has built a strong reputation as a progressive conference that advances the state of CRM,” said Larry Augustin, SugarCRM CEO. “This year we look forward to expanding the vision of our customers, partners and industry experts, helping them reimagine CRM. In this context, Sugar stands out as a vital platform that transforms businesses by bridging the gap between understanding the customer journey and taking the actions that build extraordinary customer relationships.”
For additional information about SugarCon 2015, to view the agenda or to register, please visit the SugarCon website.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. By placing the individual at the center of its solution, SugarCRM is putting the “i” in CRM and empowering people at all levels of an organization to better understand and engage with customers. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA and Walden International. More than 1.5M individuals in over 120 countries rely on SugarCRM. To learn more visit SugarCRM or follow@SugarCRM.
NOTE: SugarCRM and the SugarCRM logo are service marks of SugarCRM Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (408) 913-2245
+1 (916) 508-8050