Event Ends on a High Note With Announcement of ‘App Throwdown’ Winners, and Reflections on New Vision for CRM and Sugar® 7.6 Release
SugarCon 2015, SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – April 22, 2015 – SugarCRM Inc., the company that enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market, celebrated the close of a ground-breaking user conference, SugarCon 2015. This year the company used the event to unveil a powerful new vision of CRM as the engine of a comprehensive enterprise customer engagement strategy, introduced Sugar 7.6, and offered attendees a rich set of panel discussions, and presentations. On the last day of the conference, SugarCRM also hosted its “App Throwdown” competition, a showcase for innovative Sugar-integrated applications developed by customers and partners.
Connecting i2i With Sugar
Central to SugarCon 2015 was SugarCRM’s new vision for CRM as the engine that drives customer engagement, operationalizing all human and digital touchpoints across the entire customer journey. By mapping these touchpoints and using CRM to operationalize the individual-to-individual or “i2i Connections” at each human touchpoint, companies can take the actions needed to make customer relationships extraordinary.
In support of this new vision, SugarCRM introduced Sugar 7.6. The latest version of the company’s CRM software integrates best-in-class business process management software and offers customizable mobile dashboards and Sugar Dashlets™. Sugar 7.6 also now offers enhanced role-based views. This feature extends SugarCRM’s already industry-leading personalization capabilities by making it easy for users to find the data they need based on their role in the organization. Altogether, Sugar 7.6 presents a solution which today’s organizations can leverage to connect i2i with their customers and ultimately transform their business.
“SugarCon draws the movers and shakers in CRM, and is known for introducing technology and perspectives that challenge the current state of the industry,” said Larry Augustin, SugarCRM CEO. “This year, we broke new ground as the first CRM provider to build the Customer Journey Map directly into the CRM platform. This unique capability combines our industry-leading workflow capabilities with the Sugar Intelligence Panel™ to visualize the customer’s current stage in the Customer Journey and present the user’s next best action with the customer. It makes the Customer Journey Map actionable.”
App Throwdown Best in Show, Best in Class Winners Named
The App Throwdown competition spotlights innovative applications that extend the Sugar platform, and highlights the strong partner ecosystem SugarCRM has created to help its users support their customers across their entire customer journey.
Six “Best-in-Class” winners were selected by SugarCRM executives across five categories.
The “Best-in-Show” winner, PixelHarmonia, was chosen by the SugarCon audience following live demonstrations of all of the Best-in-Class applications. This year’s Best-in-Class honorees are:
- Mobile — Suitebox — Web collaboration platform combines video and telephony, document collaboration, selective recording and real-time digital signature, to help Sugar users accelerate and close business.
- Best Seamless Integration — SalesFusion — Marketing automation solution combines email, website tracking, lead capture, lead scoring and social. Built on a relational CRM database, SalesFusion offers out-of-the-box integration with Sugar.
- Data, Analytics and Information — Entrinsik — Informer for Sugar is an agile reporting and business intelligence (BI) solution delivering ad-hoc reporting, self-service data analysis, and interactive dashboards in one complete solution.
- Customer Experience and Engagement — PixelHarmonia — Unified communications platform combines SMS, chat, phone, and video directly from the contact records. Military-grade encryption, call and video recording, audio transcription, and presence management – all within Sugar.
TrustSphere — Relationship Analytics for Sugar helps users identify hidden contacts, prospects and partners, improving forecasting accuracy and account servicing through increased visibility of customer interactions.
- Beyond CRM — Findability Sciences — Customer Persona applies linguistic analytics to infer personality and social characteristics of customers. Powered by Watson technology, this solution helps users better understand customer preferences and improve satisfaction.
“The App Throwdown is a great way for SugarCRM to applaud innovation and spotlight the world-class technologies that our partners have created to enhance the Sugar experience,” said Clint Oram, founder and Chief Technology Officer for SugarCRM. “Congratulations to all of our App Throwdown winners who are helping to advance the state of the industry and illustrate how reimagining CRM spurs business transformation.”
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. By placing the individual at the center of its solution, SugarCRM is putting the “i” in CRM and empowering people at all levels of an organization to better understand and engage with customers. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA and Walden International. More than 1.5M individuals in over 120 countries rely on SugarCRM. To learn more visit SugarCRM or follow@SugarCRM.
NOTE: SugarCRM and the SugarCRM logo are registered trademarks and SugarUX is a service mark of SugarCRM Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (408) 913-2245
+1 (916) 508-8050