SugarCRM OEM Partner Program
The SugarCRM OEM Partner Program is focused on making it easier for you to do business with us and deploy our state-of-the-art CRM solution in the way that makes sense for your business. You select the components and we provide a set of keys to activate with new agreements. Only Sugar offers this level of control and flexibility, delivered in such powerful solutions.
About the program
- Lower Costs – Keep your costs in check by choosing only those capabilities that make sense for your solution and your customers.
- Deployment Flexibility – Choose the deployment option that makes sense for your market: public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments or on-premise implementations.
- An Open Architecture – Tailor your OEM offering to fit the specialized functional needs of your vertical(s) empowering customers with the industry’s most flexible, open, and intuitive solution.
- Faster Time to Market – Realize a dramatically shorter time to market with a pre-built CRM platform – versus designing, engineering, and deploying a proprietary CRM solution.
- Transparent Pricing – With SugarCRM you pay only for those features you choose to offer, with no surprises and no hidden fees. You can also add capabilities as your needs and customer requirements evolve.
- Ongoing Innovation – SugarCRM is continually evolving to capitalize on the latest innovations – such as Cloud and mobile – increasing the return on investment for you and your customers.
- Flexibility – The combination of a comprehensive selection of pre-built functional components, a highly customizable environment, and a choice of deployment options gives you the freedom to package your CRM offering in a way that will clearly differentiate you from competitive offerings, while simplifying the provisioning/onboarding process for your customers.
The Access Group is a leading author of integrated business management software: The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation, manufacturing and of course CRM.
Since 1913, the construction industry has turned to The Blue Book Building and Construction Network for the most complete, accurate and up-to-date information.
EBD is the nation's premier provider of outsourced business development services to banks and financial institutions.
PixelHarmonia enables SugarCRM users to better engage with prospects, customers, and colleagues through multiple communication channels—phone, chat, SMS, and video—directly integrated with the SugarCRM platform.