Case Study: De gemeente Rijswijk
De gemeente Rijswijk Implementeert een Klant Contact Centrum met SugarCRM
Much of the relevant information for the City of Rijswijk’s Customer Care Centre was held in a disparate array of recent and historic databases and data sources kept locally and nationally. As a result, it was not easy for front-line staff to access the information it required when assisting callers.
- Centralize information so it could be accessed seamlessly via a single interface
- Accommodate the city’s existing IT systems
- Adapt to needs that differed from those of standard businesses
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Having first decided that citizens and local businesses could be viewed as customers with identifiable needs and objectives, municipal executives began searching for a flexible and feature-rich open-source CRM solution and found that Sugar fulfilled both requirements. In addition, they found that Sugar offered an extremely cost-effective solution and were particularly impressed by the ease with which it could be customized to suit their needs.
- Enabled staff to answer 80 percent of most citizen questions on first contact
- Improved accuracy and completeness of data via Sugar’s intuitive interface and easy-to-use data entry process
- Provided faster access to more complete and in-depth data
- Increased accountability and tracking capability