SugarCon Agenda Goes Live
A Packed Speaker Lineup Plus $4,000 of Training for Just $599 Makes SugarCon a Must-Attend Event
CUPERTINO, Calif. –March 13, 2012 – SugarCRM, the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, today announced that the agenda for SugarCon 2012 (April 23-26, 2012) has been published and is becoming more action-packed by the day. With multiple keynotes, sessions and several hours of training, customers, partners and developers will get over $4000 of training for only $599.
During SugarCon, attendees will have access to live, hands-on training that will provide practical techniques to help them deepen connections with customers and make their sales, support and marketing teams more productive. Also, the event will feature more than 80 breakout sessions highlighting customer success stories, unique and innovative integration stories, user tips, and a sneak peek at upcoming product releases.
Here are five more reasons why coming to SugarCon 2012, being held at San Francisco’s Palace Hotel, is the smartest business decision attendees will make this year:
- One full day of instructor-led training that would normally be conducted online will take place on-site
- More than 44 hours of networking with CRM industry experts, SugarCRM executives and engineers, and peers from other companies successfully using SugarCRM
- More than six hours of keynote presentations from leaders in CRM, including Guy Kawasaki, Paul Greenberg, Paul Gillin and Michael Fauscette
- Two full days of access to the Sugar Genius Bar staffed by Sugar support and engineering experts where attendees can set up one-on-one consultations to learn how to get the most out of their CRM implementations
- Throwdown for developers where app creators can show off their talents at a live demo on April 24 at SugarCon
More about SugarCon 2012
SugarCon 2012’s theme is “Explore the Possibilities of CRM,” inspiring attendees to dig deeper into the CRM discipline. In keeping with SugarCRM’s open approach to business, the CRM community, not SugarCRM, built the conference schedule based on attendee suggestions and online voting. The event will offer eight tracks with more than 80 breakout sessions, providing plenty of opportunities for networking.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.