Case Study: HRsmart
For HRsmart, No Lead Goes Unmanaged
When HRsmart global marketing manager and SugarCRM administrator Jad Chahine arrived at the company in 2008, HRsmart was a growing company with an on-site deployment of Sugar. Chahine want to optimize Sugar to track its pipeline globally, accommodate different currencies, and effectively manage notifications to multiple sales teams.
To maximize Sugar’s value and effectiveness, HRsmart needed to:
- Move from Sugar’s on-site solution to its SaaS offering
- Optimize current processes and enhance them with new features as they became available
The Solution: Sugar Professional
HRsmart inventoried its processes against Sugar’s capabilities. For optimal efficiency, HRsmart moved from Sugar’s on-site solution to its SaaS offering. Today, Sugar is configured to display information by HRsmart’s regional sales teams in the USA and around the world. Team members do not have to sift through irrelevant information when they log in.
- Ensures a smooth transition between HRsmart’s pre- and post-sales support
- Delivers a comprehensive and accurate view of the sales pipeline
- Increases efficiency in lead management, sales process tracking, project management, and reporting.
- Protects the company from the negative impact of employee turnover
- Improved forecasting and reporting
- Standardized the sales process across the company
- Supported new modules to add functionality