Case Study: Generali Hellas
Generali Hellas Empowers Sales and Service with Unified Customer Data On SugarCRM
Generali Hellas strongly believes that access to information and immediate response to customer needs and demands is imperative. Having established a large customer base of insurance agencies and bureaus throughout Greece, the company’s internal sales department needed to track and manage a large volume of customer data and documents.
- Provide more complete and accurate forecasts
- Deliver greater control over sales and service processes
- Integrate with existing corporate systems
The Solution: SugarCRM Enterprise
With a firm grasp of its business requirements, Generali Hellas researched the market to find the most effective solution. The company chose Sugar for its option of an on-premise deployment, ease of integration, and intuitive user interface. Generali Hellas also engaged Sugar partner Qualisys Software to assist with solution implementation.
- Unifies independent systems and consolidates operations on a single platform
- Improves follow up with prospective clients
- Ensures that all customer calls receive prompt attention
- Automates the entire customer lifecycle process
- Provides fast and effective analysis and reporting