Case study: Fulfillmentcompanies.net
Fulfillmentcompanies.net Reduces Processing Time By 65% With SugarCRM
Fulfillmentcompanies.net has two sets of customers: vendors who provide warehousing services and businesses looking for those services. The company wanted to automate and streamline the processes that track lead screening, follow up with prospects, and connect prospects with warehousing vendors.
- Eliminate manual processes and data entry
- Integrate with QuickBooks
- Provide easy customization
- Scale to accommodate growth
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Fulfillmentcompanies began to consider various CRM options, including Salesforce and SugarCRM. It chose SugarCRM over Salesforce to support extensive customization, which the company planned to implement using in-house resources. Moreover, by using Sugar OnDemand, it could eliminate the task of managing software. After only two months of development and testing, the company’s solution was in production.
- Delivers impressive time savings
- Empowers staff to do their jobs faster with less effort
- Automates follow up to vendors and client companies
- Reduced the time required for core activities by 65 percent
- Slashed monthly invoicing and payment processing time from between 9 and 11 hours to only 45 minutes via QuickBooks integration
- Put company on pace to increase revenue by 46 percent over 2012