Celebrating SugarClub’s First Anniversary
August 17th, 2021 marks the first anniversary of SugarClub, our user’s online community where they collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about SugarCRM and our CX solutions, including Sugar Market, Sugar Sell and Sugar Serve. SugarClub is a place where every Sugar user feels welcome and can find or lend a helping hand to empower fellow users to leverage their day-to-day tools with more confidence.
A Little History of SugarClub
In January 2020, a group of Sugar employees from across different teams (Customer Experience, Marketing, Support, Internal Systems, etc.) met for a workshop to better understand and improve our current customer digital experience.
One of the items that came up during that workshop was that we have many Sugar resources, but none were in the same place. SugarClub launched in August 2020 and is your one-stop-shop for Sugar news, training, best practices, how-to’s, updates, and much more.
What’s Happened Since SugarClub Launched?
We focused on our primary goal—to provide the best experience possible when using SugarClub. Acting on feedback leads us from one project to another, so looking back on the last year’s achievements, we can include:
- #RavingFans – A points and reward system that brings gamification and advocacy to life for our community, allowing you to earn points that can be redeemed in the SugarClub marketplace and earn badges that can be displayed on your profile.
- GROW Adoption framework – To provide a blueprint of success for our customers, we’ve compiled various resources and built this free framework to guide you in making the most out of your Sugar deployment.
- CX Assessment – We created this short assessment to help you evaluate your company’s current state of customer experience, reveal areas for improvement, and deliver prescriptive steps toward improvement.
- Skill Builders – To grow your expertise on specific features and functionality, you’ll be guided through a series of training and a final quiz to test your knowledge which will earn you a Skill Builder badge on your SugarClub profile and a reward of 100 SugarClub points!
- User Groups – Work side-by-side with fellow users like yourself, discussing how others use Sugar in your profession or industry. Or, if you want to have discussions in languages other than English, there’s a place for you!
- SugarU Podcast – Check out Sugar’s new podcast, hosted by Sugar veteran and trainer Andrea Ayers, where you’ll pick up some great tips and tricks about using and administering Sugar.
And that’s not all! You may find training and e-learning courses, help, and support for each Sugar solution, and you can access live classes and get certified as a SugarCRM professional on Sugar products and best practices. Becoming a member of SugarClub ensures you are an expert on all things Sugar.
SugarClub Is a Success Because of You, and We Are Not Done!
Signing up for SugarClub will connect you with Sugar employees, partners, and users, and give you access to a wealth of resources on all things Sugar.
And that’s not all—this September, we are hosting ClubZone, a free online event to enable our users to learn from Sugar employees and partners on how they use Sugar to let the platform do the work. ClubZone is unlike any event we’ve done before, and we’re really excited to have you join!