Are you living your CRM dream? Current Sugar customers have increased close rates by 30% and enjoyed time savings of at least 45% on data entry. If your current CRM isn’t performing the way it should, we would like to show you a better way.
In this webinar with Rebecca Meyer, Sr. Director of IT at Kelly-Moore Paints, and AJ Traver, Director, Customer Marketing at SugarCRM we shared the story of a company who, after a decade-long partnership, asked the hard question: Is our CRM still meeting our needs?
Rebecca is the Sr. IT Director for Kelly-Moore Paints. This American-owned business grew from a single manufacturing facility in California to one of the largest employee-owned paint companies in the US.
Below are the first 2 minutes of the webinar. If you would like to see the full video recording, you may access it here.
What Led Kelly-Moore Paints to Switch CRMs?
As Rebecca oversees IT operations for Kelly-Moore Paints, she started to notice gaps in business processes, including their existing CRM. Her discovery opened the door for one question: Why do we have these gaps and how do we want to close them?
As they were in the process of redesigning their processes, Kelly-Moore realized that their CRM would no longer fit their business without a major do-over, custom code, and additional add-ons. They concluded that a new start, with a new CRM would be in order. After thorough market research, Kelly-Moore chose Sugar as their new CRM.
Why Did Kelly-Moore Paints Choose SugarCRM?
There were several reasons why Kelly-Moore went with Sugar as their CRM. Among the most important were:
- Competitive pricing
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Support services
- A good ongoing partnership with Sugar
- Sugar understood Kelly-Moore as an organization and met their specific business needs.
If you would like to learn more about building the ultimate sales forecast with CRM, we highly recommend these resources:
- 2022 CRM Buyer’s Guide – Choosing a CRM doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge that keeps you up at night. We prepared a guide to help you pick the right CRM for you.
- Sugar Sell Demo – Watch the video and see how with Sugar Sell, you can improve productivity, give your sales team their time back to do what they do best, and create customer relationships that are long-lasting.
- 2022 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Emotional Footprint Report – Download this infographic to explore how Sugar performs across categories and why 95% of SugarCRM customers plan to renew!
- Nucleus Research: Anatomy of a Decision – SugarCRM – Nucleus Research found that Sugar customers typically experience a 45% time reduction on data entries and an increase in lead generation by 15%. Download the full report to see how Sugar users eliminate busy work and get time back.
- Sugar Sell Outperforms Key Competitors in G2 Mid-Market Customer Rankings – This G2 report tracks Sugar customer satisfaction among mid-market users across sales force automation, implementation, configurability, user adoption, support, and other key areas.