Does Santa Use SugarCRM?
I just wanted to share a little Sugar-themed holiday fun from our UK partner EnableIT. This came from a listing on the SugarCRM LinkedIN group. I’ve also added a few of my own…
Signs that Santa Claus might be using SugarCRM:
- Every year, without fail, he knows which leads to follow up, based on a selection criteria of naughty or nice.
- His scheduling calendar ensures that he meets ALL his appointments on time and can plan the most efficient route based on those appointments.
- His marketing schedule is bang on, meaning he doesn’t needlessly waste money out of season promoting services and products that won’t be taken up.
- He has built up such a loyal customer base that THEY actually contact HIM well ahead of their deadlines to let him know what they want, to ensure he can get it rolled out on time.
- Although he is meeting tight deadlines, his marketing methods are such that he can still find time to go out canvassing for new customers in shopping centres and other target areas.
- He has streamlined the “letters to Santa” concept with fast, simple web-to-lead forms in Sugar.
- He can check “Naughty or Nice” status of key contacts in real time, any time and anywhere using Sugar Mobile on his iPhone.
Would love to hear some of your own!