In SugarCRM’s 2022 CRM Impact Report, we found that 70% of sales and marketing leaders need to do more to improve customer trust in their brand. However, they lack the tools, data, insights, and strategy to build brand rapport.
In this webinar with Liz Miller, VP & Principal Analyst, Constellation Research and Clare Dorrian, CMO, SugarCRM, we explored the path forward for companies to deliver high-definition customer experiences (HD-CX): Eliminating the roadblocks included with traditional CRMs, removing the busy work that technology should do, and getting rid of blind spots created by siloed data across customer-facing teams. Below are the first 2 minutes of the webinar and the slide deck. If you would like to see the full video recording, you may access it here.
Below are some key takeaways from our webinar:
1. Make data-driven decisions. 56% sales and marketing leaders feel they are missing data to improve their marketing campaigns and sales conversions. Data fuels the actionable insights that sales, marketing, and service teams need to act decisively at every critical touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
2. Make your CRM more accessible. 76% respondents say their biggest frustration with CRM is it’s either too complex, not intuitive or user friendly, or cannot be customized. Drag-and-drop UI configuration, easy mobile customization, and simple reporting and dashboard creation are vital to making CRM more accessible.
3. Improve organizational alignment. 63% say misalignment between sales and marketing teams negatively impacts growth. Good organizational alignment is driven by several key factors, including seeing and utilizing relevant data, establishing mutual goals and metrics, and creating a seamless handoff process to improve productivity and ensure ownership.
4. AI holds promise. 91% say they expect to use AI technology to augment existing processes to increase over the next 24 months. The future of customer experience is based on data-driven, predictive systems to better understand what customers want and to predict what they need.
If you would like to learn more about turning customer churn into long-term customer relationships, we highly recommend these resources:
- 2022 CRM Impact Report – Insights from 1,600 sales and marketing leaders around the world on how CRM can transform customer churn into long-term customer retention.
- 7 Ways to Overcome the Great Customer Resignation – Download this infographic to see our 7 data-based strategies to overcome customer churn.
- 2022 CRM Buyer’s Guide – Choosing a CRM doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge that keeps you up at night. We prepared a guide to help you pick the right CRM for you.