SugarCon is barely a month away, and for attendees, it’s time to start mapping out your itinerary for the three days of learning, networking and fun that SugarCon always brings. We recently previewed some exciting sessions inside this year’s SugarCon Agenda. But I wanted to lay down what I feel are six sessions that everyone should try to squeeze into what will of course be a packed schedule.
So, here we go – here’s my top six “can’t miss” sessions:
- Sugar Roadmap – Come See What’s Next Between the exciting new Hint product line, cloud and mobile developments – there’s tons of new Sugar product news to be revealed in this session. And since there’s so much to learn, we will be presenting this session twice: Tuesday at 2PM, and Wednesday at 11AM in room Imperial A
- Spotlight: Managing Omni-channel Lead Management in Sugar (Duproprio) Learn from the leading online real estate destination in Canada how to leverage the Sugar platform and some simple add-ons to manage a true omni-channel lead to close process. Catch this session Wednesday at 2PM in room Continental 1.
- Relationship Intelligence: Reporting and Insights This session is a must for anyone using SugarCRM Hint, or looking to get more out of the reporting capabilities inside Sugar. Catch this session Tuesday at 3PM in Imperial A.
- Customizing SugarCRM Mobile These days, having a mobile facet of a CRM deployment is a must, and this session will get those new to mobile up and running, and make regular mobile users instant experts. Check it out Tuesday at 4PM in Imperial A.
- Current Customer Engagement Trends and How to Drive Modern Customer Experiences with Cloud-enabled Platforms Ok, the title is a bit of a mouthful, but this session is a MUST for anyone looking to integrate more communication and engagement channels into their customer outreach and processes in general. Led by SugarCRM partner 3C Logic, this session includes an awesome demo of multi-channel, cloud-based communication inside Sugar that can’t be missed. Wednesday at 11AM in Continental 2.
- Achieving Better User Adoption – Tips and Best Practices This year’s SugarCon has an entire track dedicated to product training, and this session helps address an eternal achilles heel of CRM: Adoption. Learn some new ways to incentivize and drive usage in this session being held Tuesday at 1PM in Imperial B.
These are just a few of the awesome, informative and entertaining sessions and presentations in store for you at SugarCon 2017.
If you haven’t registered yet, click HERE to get your ticket to THE CRM event of the year!