Your customers won’t settle for average, why should you?
Today’s customers demand more than just quality products, they expect a great experience from your company at every touch point.
Deliver exceptional customer experiences with a CRM solution that’s designed with manufacturers in mind.
Ditch the Spreadsheets with sales-i and SugarCRM
Join Paul Black, CEO and Co-Founder at sales-i, Beth Freeman, EVP at FSIoffice and Clint Oram, CSO and Co-Founder at SugarCRM to hear how sales-i and SugarCRM customer FSIoffice harnesses the power of sales-i and Sugar to gain unrivaled insights into their customer buying behavior.
Discover SugarCRM – The World’s Most Loved CRM
From customers from mid-size businesses to enterprise organisations to CX analysts, practitioners and thought leaders, SugarCRM has been called the best. Get a demo today to find out why.I want a Demo
Ultimately customer success is adding value to the customer all the time… SugarCRM meets the needs of tomorrow that we don’t even know we have yet.PETER JONES HEPCOMOTION
Sugar is well-perceived by the sales team and is contributing to the continuous growth of MVTec.MARTIN K., VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES, MVTEC SOFTWARE GMBH
We never feel that we are not heard. Our contact at Sugar always works hard to find a solution for us and understands when we need something resolved urgently.CHRISTIAN H., SALES LEADER IN DIGITALISATION, HERMANN HARTJE
Is your current CRM letting you down?
Your manufacturing business is unique, that’s why a basic bolt-on CRM often won’t deliver.
Are you losing customers due to poor customer experiences?
Would you like to reduce operational complexity and costs?
Do you need multiple add-ons and customisations to plug functionality gaps?
SugarCRM has helped its manufacturing customers to overcome these challenges and thrive, with a CRM designed with manufacturers in mind.
Marketing, Sales, Customer Service – Let the Platform Do the Work
Sugar Market empowers you to connect and engage with your customers – wherever they happen to be. With inbound and outbound email marketing tools, social media management capabilities, AI driven predictive analytics, and even Google Ads management tools, Sugar Market has you covered.
- Drive more visitors to your website and gain visibility into how they interact with digital assets.
- Capture hot leads by creating conversion-focused emails, landing pages, and forms with intuitive, drag-and-drop builders.
- Cultivate and qualify leads with multi-step nurture campaigns and sophisticated lead scoring models.
- Utilise the marketing automation platform to drive alignment with sales by reducing repetitive tasks and handing off qualified leads automatically.
Sugar Sell gives your sales teams the tools they need for success. Paint a clear picture of customers with a complete understanding of their past, present, and future. Create extraordinary customer relationships with the most intelligent sales automation solution on the market.
- Use our open APIs to integrate seamlessly with your ERP, project management, finance, SCM and other business critical platforms.
- Automate complex business processes with easy-to-use drag-and-drop tools.
- View comprehensive sales and performance analytics.
- Forecast demand and track sales based on real numbers instead of guesswork or extensive research.
- Measure dealer performance, identify gaps, align dealer planning, forecasting and targets.
- Access your data on the go and offline with our mobile app.
Sugar Serve utilises SugarCRM’s unique intelligent customer data platform, allowing you to access the most relevant customer information and insights to drive more informed decisions and resolve customer issues faster.
- Communicate with your customers using their preferred channel, such as voice, email or chat. Sugar has integrations to many of the common telephony and communication suites.
- Improve customer satisfaction by empowering agents with 360° views of their customers, showing previous conversations and essential ERP data, such as products, orders and billing, to avoid blind spots and speed up resolution.
- Ensure effective routing and smart escalations, such as routing to inhouse product experts outside the support centre using flexible workflows.
- Gain metrics and insights into customer and product issues to help improve internal processes and product development.
How can a high definition customer experience help manufacturers? Watch our video.